More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damos Damos

Meeting the family!

Into the abyss

The helicopter landed and to the sight of thousands of Peggies we ventured out to the insults which Earl tried to calm down and Marshal being the dick he was antagonised them, “Stay close and when we go in keep quiet, Hudson watch the door!” I hurried up as we heard the sound of preaching coming from the church with me taking a breath Earl reiterated the plan, “Stay calm and let me do the talking!” he knocked and walking in we slid in.

There he was with his book preaching to his followers and behind him stood his family, one smaller man with ginger hair (reminded me of Conor McGregor but it is clear already he wasn’t as gobby as Conor), next to him was a taller dark haired man and the last in a dress and flower made crown stood the woman who staring at us caused the others to walk menancingly forward until Joseph calmly said, “Back away, the good lord won’t let me be taken” he looked over to me who feeling both warrants in my pockets (one in each side) said, “Sometimes it’s better to well enough alone! My people won’t let me be taken” I don’t remember what really happened next but I do remember Marshal shouting telling them to back off and a lot of commotion, until I heard, “Rook the warrant!” and stepping forward reached for my pockets.

What do you chose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)