More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lord of the Dance Lord of the Dance

What's next?

Intimate Afternoon (Story start)

I stood panting and sweating as I leaned against the door. The cool hardwood pressed into my back was the only reprieve I had from the heat coursing through my body. Her moans echoed out of the bathroom and rattled my brain.

Nia: ~Oooh! Right there! ~Ooh…oh god…I-I can’t…! I’m gonna lose it…if we go on too much longer!

I couldn’t believe she’d kept it together this long as is. I had expected her to be done in fifteen minutes, yet she’d already been in there for forty-five. Her voice was raw with use and animalistic passion.

My vision started to blur and my thoughts became a mess. With how overwhelmed I was, it was all I could do to stand up.

I hunched over and caught the door handle to steady myself. The clack of the metal knob failing to open cut through the air and I paused for an instant to look at the door.

Her noises redoubled and the pace picked up dramatically. I could hear flesh pounding and liquid violently splashing against the tile flooring.

Nia: ~Ahh darling! Can you hear how wet I am? Oh, my love! I’m so close! He’s so good!

I started to breathe harder as the blood rushed to my head.

She matched me as her moans quickly morphed into shallow telltale gasps.

Nia: I know it was only supposed to be a few minutes, but I just couldn’t get enough! I’m...I’m sorry! ~Ahh, fuck! I’m gonna-!

Her vocals hitched and she cried out in ecstasy, unable to continue speaking as she was taken into the throes of orgasm.

I fell to my knees and my vision darkened as everything I had emptied out of me. I stayed there in a haze and leaned my face against the door, emptily staring into the mahogany.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)