More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CupCup CupCup

Where shall I be embarrassed?

Internet Challenge!

I had everything set up for my perfect moment. The door was cracked, the bed was empty, and I was splayed out naked in my bedroom. I was jerking off as loudly as I could to attract the most attention. I could hear Mrs. Wilson vacuuming outside and made an effort to moan as loud as I could. Before long I saw a pair of eyes looking through the crack in the door.

"Oh my god yes," I panted, "My one true desire is to be exposed in public. To be seen naked. If I could only find an excuse." With each word I continued to pump my cock. "I would love for Mrs. Wilson to see me, completely shocked. I want her to humiliate me. She is so easily fooled!" I was nearing orgasm. "I bet I could fool her with any excuse to be naked, like I have in the past!" And with one final pumped I finished, spurting cum all over the bed, floor, and myself. I had an effort to clean myself up, but left most of the room as it was.

When I looked up the pair of eyes were gone. Staying completely nude, I grabbed a single sock and pulled it over my privates. In doing so it gave me the smallest bit of coverage. My ass, bush, and balls were still exposed. With the slightest of tugs I would be naked again.

I walked into the hallway and saw Mrs. Wilson putting away the vaccuum. Her eyes lit up at the state of dress, "And just what do you think you're doing sir?"

I practically skipped over to her. "Oh have you not heard? It's the newest internet trend. It's called-" I leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "Cock-Socking!" I feigned a giggle as if saying it was the inappropriate part. As I did I pointed down to my crotch. I was already fully hard again and the sock did nothing to hide it. Mrs. Wilson looked bewildered.

"Are you not worried someone might come along and...?" She gestured playfully at the sock.

"Oh no, I trust my living partners complet-" my voice broke into a yelp and she tugged the sock off, exposing my hard cock. Pre cum had already started oozing out. "Mrs. Wilson! Why did you do that!" She lifted the sock above her head and I moved to grab it. "Give it back!" I shouted and I tried to hop and reach for the sock. My penis flopped about and as I leaned over her it brushed against her stomach.

Mrs. Wilson giggled, "No no no! You have to try harder than that!" Every time I would reach, she would lean away.

"I can't believe this, this is humilating!" Finally I stopped reaching for her and came up with a new plan. I squatted down and began grabbing at her socks, trying to take them off. All this did was making Mrs. Wilson laugh even harder.

Being on the floor, I was on my knees and at eye level with her hips. She reached down and grabbed me by she chin. She lifted up my head and made eye contact with me, "I know this was all set up, don't play dumb." I nodded, "You're going to do whatever I say." I nodded. "Now, put this back on." She tossed the sock down at me. I slipped it on my package and stood up straight.

Off to show Kaylee!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)