More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

Interactive art

Had been a while since the change of reality most guys were getting used to it and love it. unfortunately, for the most part, women hadn't accepted what their life would be like after 18. the laws had changed and decency didn't mean anything anymore, if a girl caught your interest you used them then passed them to someone within 24 hours unless you pay a fee to keep them permanently. This is the story of an aspiring artist who thought why not do some public interactive art for everyone.

Out of industrial steel, he makes a frame where the girls will be lying down or There is a selection of different types of women to use or you can bring your own that you want to see put into the machine. The machine has 2 large drills like dildos that are tapered to 2 ft wide. there is also an apparatus at chest level that straps around the base of a women's breast. with two smaller drill like dildos that are ones are lined up where their nipples

You test it out first of course. You have to make sure it's in working order before you put it on display. You choose a brunette you used to know personally to be the 1st on it. she is large breasted with a wide hourglass figure with a beautiful ass. she is only 19 and from the look of her wants to run but can't. Before the change, she never would have been a possibility but now she's going to be your newest piece of artwork. Ass and pussy of course are aligned with the large tapered drill-like apparatuses by her crotch. you stream it to see how people like you work.

"Please don't do this it will break me, i can't take those," she says. she hasn't fully experienced what the new reality lets her do physically.

Starting the apparatus they start drilling into all her holes. Going deeper you see it twisting her breast painfully. you could see it twist her insides as it drills deep in her breast fucking her nipples. then with another button, it begins fucking her. since the drill keeps going it pulls her breast stretching them far from her chest.

while this is going on you have turned the dials up on the dildos fucking her ass, since it won't pop out as it twists into her ass it pulls it out she has her ass prolapsing her every time for your amusement. plunges in back into her at a pace you can set by dial. you play till it no longer pulls her holes. They are loose with loud farting noises by the end. any tightness lost to the reaming of the machine

The poor Burnette Italian girl is catatonic looking by the end. Drooling with the whites of her eyes showing. You unhook and decide to test out a few more just to have fun. The smaller Asian that was only around 5' is next she has a smaller breast size with only a c cup. You put her on it and love facefucking her as you play with the dials. she was even more destroyed-looking than the last with her holes wide open from the machine. You would find a different girl every day and do a new online show for a week. by the end, your post is blowing up and the mayor even catches wind of your post. In thanks to the response, you get to place your exhibit in downtown LA so anyone can go and use it in the park to widen the girl of their choice.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)