More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

Asian themed exhibit

Your next exhibits going to Celebrate Asian culture from there you go and find 12 different Hot Asians of all different body types. You had posted and asked fans of the first exhibit to put up any just turned 18 women up for this exhibit and got a great response from father and uncles who wanted to see their daughters and nieces destroyed. you go through and choose the best, predominantly being slim and tiny because that's just how you liked it and think the exhibit would be best with. You have each one dressed in school uniforms with short plaid skirts and tight little tub tops each one saying different things like cumdump and anal whore and various other nasty comments. This piece is called the tentacles since you do a monster-themed show. you make animatronic tentacles that are all controlled by joysticks on-site or through online controls, there are 12 tentacles to each booth the girls get tied put into.

it's all Livestreamed and people at the scene or online control a tentacle each. As a test you pick a petite Japanese girl that is 5' tall c cup breasts with a shapely little ass as the 1st one to put through the paces. You had collected a bio on each girl and she was just turned 18 and hadn't been stretched before. she Would still have some fun reactions when she was penetrated by the massive tentacles

You tie her up in some Japanese rope bondage her in so she can't get away. taking the controls of one of the tentacles between her legs and driving a foot into her virgin cunt. At this point, the tentacle is 3" wide and going wider by another for every inch from there. she screams as you play with her tight cunt with the tentacle. She starts to quiet down and you want to see her start responding again and whipping around the tentacle in circles as you drive it deeper and enter her womb expanding her more than possible before the change. You had made it so you could program the tentacle on a loop and leave it on auto twisting and fucking deep into her cunt up into her womb to deepen her. You set another tentacle at her ass so she is getting double fucked by two giant tentacles and you can't hold back.

"damn i am so hard i need to fuck that pretty little face you say." you straddle her crying face and fuck it as you could see the large tentacle penetrate her through her stretched-out stomach. You grab her bound breast and throat fucking her with as you enjoy the show. she slobbers and gags as you cum deep inside her throat.

"let's see what this can really do " you say and start to set more and more tentacles to start fucking her till she is a distended mess. At the end her breast even has even been penetrated and fucked to have her nipples gape. you yank all the controllers back and her prolapsed ass and cunt hang out of herShe is drooling with her eyes rolling back into her skull but that proves the machine works perfectly

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)