More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sha11ow Sha11ow

Where he makes those tests?

Instagram wannabes in the parking lot.

You see Kelli on the hood of her car, posing as her friends snap pictures of her. The 19 year old brunette giggles and teases the camera. She does some live streaming over the weekends. Her tight little body offers enough to pay all the bills her parents don't. Hot, spoiled, and completely hung up on herself, you have to stop here.

"Hey girls, why don't you pull those skimpy clothes off our hometown starlette we can get get some _Real _pictures out there."

Two of her friends stare at you for a minute, then strut over to her. Kelli simply watches in confusion as they strip her down. The one still recording with her phone motions her boyfriend over.

"Hey baby, I know you check out this bitches photos all the time. Well, here's my treat to you.... go ahead and fuck her right here. Like, really give it to her where everyone can see.....!"

He pushes Kelli, still in shock, onto the hood of the car and starts thrusting into her. She gasps as he pounds her, looking around wildly as more heads turn. Her friends sneer at her as they taunt her.

"MMmmm, look at that! Ms. Perfect is getting fucked with everyone watching....! Most your viewers are guys beating off to you, does it turn you on to know how many guys want to fuck you? It does, doesn't it?! You've touched yourself thinking about guys holding you down and forcing you....!!"

"Unnhh....! Unnhh....! You guys.... don't tape it....! Nnghh! Uhh! P-Please.... I don't want everone to know that I.... that I like it....! Aa....Ahh! Ahh! Ah huh..... Uh huh.....!!" Kelli bucks her hips and spreads her legs wider, moaning as the hard shaft slams into her. A lustful crowd has formed around the car. So many ways to teach this bitch humility.....

What to do....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)