More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by spiralqq spiralqq

What does she do with the jacket?

Inspect it!!

Once the car was out of sight, Annie cautiously approached Tristan's jacket. Why would he just leave it there? Was this some kind of trap? She picked the jacket up off of the ground and inspected the pockets. It was then that she felt a small, card-like object in one of them that she hurriedly pulled it out to see what it was. Then her heart dropped.

"I'LL BE SEEING YOU SOON!!"

It was a small, plain white business card, with those ominous words printed on the back of it. Whatever this meant, she knew it couldn't be good. But for tonight, she knew her mission was up, and headed home for a bit of sleep.

Of course, sleep did not come easily to her. She knew something sinister was approaching, and could not shake the feeling of unease. She was still human however, and eventually succumbed to her fatigue and nodded off to sleep.

The next morning seemed so peaceful. So serene that it almost felt as though last night was nothing but a weird dream. So beautiful that she decided she was going to lay in bed and bask in the morning sun for just a little longer. So perfect that she didn't notice Tristan standing at the foot of her bed until it was too late, and she was already being smothered into unconsciousness by his big, strong hands.

When she next woke, she found herself bound by the wrists and ankles in the trunk of a moving car, next to a still motionless Nina.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)