More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

Where does the Enchanted Door take Hermione?

Inside in the Prefect's Bathroom

Hermione realize she was in the prefect's bathroom, "What was the Enchanted Door do now I have to get back to Defense Against the Dark Arts class without be seen" said Hermione. She remember everyone is in Hogsmede so the castle is empty minus her favorite professor and her. Hermione could take an towel incase she gets caught, Hermione avoid this since no one was in the castle, so she ran for DADA class, Hermione could hear that her breast were bouncing and her butt was jiggled Harry was always right about her she was hot. Hermione heard something so she hid behind an pillar, She saw Pansy Parkinson walk by her, Pansy was with Neville Longbottom, Hermione knew from Neville. He was using Pansy to make Hannah Abbot jealous and Pansy didnt mind it after all. Until Neville noticed Hermione, "Uh Mione why are you naked" said Neville, Pansy Parkinson smirked "Did someone steal your clothes Hermione". " No I was in the DADA class with Harry" said Hermione, Pansy smiled "About time you get with my cousin Mione wait an minute you say were im the DADA class" said Pansy Hermione nodded "Harry sorry Professor Potter havent told you about the Enchanted Door takes you somewhere and he must forgot to switch it off what an idiot" said Pansy, Hermione "Well hes my idiot Pansy" said Hermione "I know that but hes my cousin as well and I like it when hes an idiot, I hope my godson will be an idiot as well". " You know youre talking to your godson's mother right" said Hermione, Pansy nodded yes "I wont tell him about his hot mama, oh Harry give me this incase if we ran into you" she gave her Harry's cloak of Invisblity. "I know what is it since my grandfather was his grandma's brother so Harry and I were raised around each other" said Pansy, "Have fun making Hannah jealous" said Hermione "Have fun making me an godmother" said Pansy.

Does Hermione go back to the DADA class

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)