More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirror mirror

What's next?

Insatiable

With assignment in hand I kissed James goodbye, went to the loo and made myself presentable. While putting on a new layer of makeup, my nipples erected thinking what occurred with James only a short time earlier. Resistance overwhelmed me, opened the top buttons of the dress and let my hands slide down inside it. Being braless my fingertips caressed them, then closed my thumbs and forefingers around them pulling on them till I orgasmed.

I stood there feeling embarrassed but it wasn't the first time.

As I unlocked the door to my flat, the smell from the kitchen crept into my nose, knowingly that my love Astrid was preparing dinner. I slipped out of my shoes and tiptoed into the kitchen. My tongue tip circled the back of her neck. She was surprised but turned and we kissed. Deep tongue kisses as I raised her tee-shirt, gently massaging her luscious titties as our tongues met, licked each other's lips to orgasms.

Let me finish cooking, Astrid said with a smile, as she lowered her tee-shirt. Astrid and I have been lovers for seven years. She accepted that I also love cock and am Insatiable as well.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)