More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eblmeg Eblmeg

Did someone approach him from down the street. It was...

Ino

Its was ino, Naruto then away from her., And hide itself somewhere, Naruto uses one of his Justus' to make himself invisible. And sneaked upon to Ino, she was the flower shop working and then. he grabbed Ino and had put the air can on her mouth. She tiried to resisy but to no avail it did not work. Her cheeks puffed and the rest of her body started to expand. And then deflated like a balloon. ShHe felt to the ground with the rest of her clothing She was now a skin-suit. compleet with her clothing.

Naruto picked up the suit and...

Ino's house

Not wanting anyone to see Ino coming out of the "Kyuubi's" house, Naruto went towards the Yamanaka clan territory. Using all his stealth skills obtained from hiding from Anbu, he crept through the window into Ino's room. Once in, he locked the door and quickly stripped out of his own clothing. Not wanting to hurt one of his precious friends, he used the mouth as an entrance. Not too long later, "Ino" sat naked on the ground, as "she" posed in front of the mirror. Shortly, "Ino" stopped and went to dress, using muscle memory to put on the bra. Suddenly, Ino's memory surfaced and "Ino" was able to learn EVERYTHING about "herself." Seeing that Ino would still live on with Naruto obtaining all of Ino's memories, Naruto/Ino was tempted to stay his/her new body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)