More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

Who will marry Tori?

Ingrid Olafsen, The Danish Dominatrix

Standing in front of the door was a tall, strong woman with a clear air of authority, even with out the leather corporate dominatrix skirt-suit. She was gorgeous, clear pale skin, crystal blue eyes, flaming red hair with a high pony tail draped over a shoulder, D plus sized tits and an hourglass figure.

“Tori, this is Major Countess Ingrid Olafsen,” Tori’s mother said, “This is our daughter, Tori.”

The woman curtsied very formally, but with an elegance that Tori did not expect.

“Please come in,” Tori’s father said.

The woman stepped in the door way and smiled warmly. Tori held out her hand to shake the new woman’s since she knew that it was required to be polite. To Tori’s surprise, rather than shake her hand the woman scooped her outstretched hand up to her lips and kissed her knuckles. Tori’s mother then guided her to a couch while her father ushered the woman to a seat sitting opposite the couch and then sat with his daughter.

“Now honey,” Tori’s mother said, “We know about your diaries and have spoken with your therapist, we came up with an exacting list of requirements, and had people vetted, Your father has worked with Major Olafsen before and she was recommended very highly.”

“Let’s let you two have a slight chat, if you need us sweety, we will be in the next room,” Tori’s father said.

The woman stood up as Tori’s Father helped her mother up and then sat back down after they left the room. Tori looked the woman over again. The woman had six inch stiletto heels on her black leather knee boots, black hose, the black leather fitted skirt stopped just above her knees, a double breasted leather blazer with brass buttons and red details on her lapels and above a handkerchief pocket, a black leather tie and a black leather collared shirt. The only jewelry the woman wore was a ring on her left middle finger.

“So how do you know my father?” Tori asked, “He isn’t in the military.”

“My family runs an oil company, it has worked with his firm before and I have sat opposite and on the same side of the table with him in a number of negotiations since my release two years ago,” Ingrid smiled.

“Release?” Tori asked.

“Yes, from my duties as a Major in Her Majesties’ Haerem,” Ingrid smiled.

“Why were you released from duties?” Tori asked.

“They can’t deploy a Greve to a warzone, and since the of my father, I am now the Greve in waiting,” Ingrid said.

“What does that mean?” Tori asked, “In waiting?”

“I am old enough to secure the seat of Greve, but in order to do so, I must be a married woman,” Ingrid smiled, “Make no mistake, if you reject me, there will be no penalty to my standing, or yours. I think I know exactly what you really need.”

“And what do I need?” Tori asked.

“To be married to a loving, caring, mommy dominatrix that will turn you into her fetish Stepford Wife,” Ingrid smiled as she read the reaction of Tori’s face, “I can see I am correct.”

*Yes the image is AI nonsense, I didn't want to use a picture of a real person and wanted to customize the Corporate Mistress look*

How does Tori respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)