More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brancorvo brancorvo

What's next?

Infodump

The starting point for this setting was this. I wanted a setting with vampires and mechas (the big Anime robots) in a society as internally consistent as possible.

If I am doing it right that's a branch from my chapter one of that introductory text about Vampires and Mechas.

I am trying to use CHYOA to shape something close to a tabletop Role Play Game. Without the good parts. So, the sections about how to create a character will be absent. All those points, and numbers, and tests to see if you managed to hit the enemy behind the wall, this will not be here. I suppose you could use GURPS for that, since I am not sure if there is something it does not cover. If was me, I would probably the Vampire the Masquerade system to fabricate something (and if you choose to do that, keep in mind that my vampires here are way more overpowered than even the elders of World of Darkness, but my mages are puny, pitiful things, compared with the mages of about any other fantasy setting).

In any case, the plan is that readers here will eventually feel inclined to publish their own chapters, with stories taking plane on one of the colonies in Lira System. I will publish a story for each of those sub-portions of the setting latter. After I manage to publish some basic information about the setting.

Here in the infodump you should find everything that does not have the decency of being a story, with leading character and all that stuff. For start, the History of this setting, and my personal notes (which served as a map to organize the setting).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)