More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kire5613 kire5613

Where to start?

Info: Her equipment and abilities

Original name: Sex subject - RR54

Current (chosen) Name: Raina Rabbit


Average Appearance:

Sex: Female

Skin: Pale

Hair: White

Eyes: Pink

Height: 4' 8" (80kg)

Weight: 177 lbs. (146 cm)

Other Features:

Equipment:

Bunny suit: She wears a seductive Playboy-like bunny suit. It has been made with nano fabrics that can easily disappear or reconstruct if damaged. It can also transform into any other kind of clothes she wants so long as it has enough nano fabric to do so. The only parts that stay the same are her bunny ear headband and arm cuffs.

Locator watch: Able to tell her where a possible will accrue and can teleport to any area she needs to be.

Emergency beacon: In case of emergency, She has a switch on the back of one of her teeth that sends out an encrypted radio beacon that only other heroes can track.

Powers:

Bunny hop: Able to jump incredible heights and yet land softly like a delicate bunny rabbit.

Desire sense: Able to see in a person's mind to see what turns them on. This includes whatever body types they prefer and what kinks they have.

Durable: Able to take physical damage. Limits are yet to be confirmed.

Regeneration: Quick healing from physical damage. The time it takes varies on how much damage is taken.

Fertility control: Complete control over her own fertility. Can go from completely infertile to 100% guaranteed pregnancy. Also controls how many babies per pregnancy, their genders, which parents they resemble, and makes sure they are born healthy.

Perfect children: She is able to alter the appearance and traits of the baby she is pregnant with. This does not include superpowers.

Rabbit Breeding: When she gets pregnant, the baby grows as fast as she wants it. She suffers no negative effects of the pregnancy including cramps and mourning sickness. The birthing is also painless and sometimes simulating.

Shapeshift: Able to alter her body frame. Can go with petite, plump, curvy, and so on. Also alters the size of body parts including breasts, butt, and hips. Another thing she can do is change her skin tone, hair color, eye color, and so on.

All-nighter: Virtually endless sexual stamina and no refractory period.

Knockout: Able to render a partner after they orgasm.

Sexual Healing: Able to heal anyone physically and mentally to a certain extent when giving them an orgasm. Only works if the partner is willing.

(More are possible to come)

Now that we cleared that up...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)