More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Radster23 Radster23

What Happens Next?

Influencing the Influencer

Ruby loved being an influencer. It was easy, she got sent loads of free stuff and and it made her feel important.

In fact, better than that, it made her feel powerful. During her early days when she was trying to build up a following she was very responsive to anyone who commented on her photos. Now she had an audience of thousands she didn't bother acknowledging anyone who wasn't at least at her own level of popularity. She had not bothered to give the same help to newcomers that she had received when she had first started. She was particularly disdainful of the guys who sent her complimentary messages which she always found cringeworthy. She felt that the more inaccessible she was the more important and popular she seemed.

Today she had posted a simple picture showing her hand wearing a ruby ring which she had been anonymously sent. It had seemed an appropriate gift.

Unfortunately for Ruby, it was the curse ring. Even more unfortunate, since photos were not around in the days when the ring had been made this had caused something of a further complication for the curse. Since any comment posted in response to the photo, even so much as a like, was in response to the same exact image, it meant she would not be under the total control of just one person but everyone who reacted. Already the picture had received a couple of hundred likes and numerous comments. It looked like Ruby was about to become much, much more responsive to her followers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)