More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anona Anona

What assignment does Agent 0069 receive?

Infiltrate, Seduce, Sabotage

The screen changes, but only slightly. The office appears identical, a gray-suited black-gloved person still sitting with face offscreen and hands folded on the desk. Now, however, the suit is clearly tailored for a woman, and the voice that speaks is brisk but feminine. "Agent 0069, given your skills and credentials, we have selected you for an infiltration assignment."

"Two days ago, we detected a concerning fluxuon emission, very likely from stolen equipment being operated by someone untrained in the proper procedure or precautions. We traced it to an unmarked office building registered to Thatcher-Irving-Thornton Engineering, supposedly a small consulting firm with no contracts that we have found as of yet. Remote cameras were placed, and at 2:05 PM yesterday, the north camera recorded window blinds briefly opening on the second floor's middle window. The room's occupants all resembled young women reported missing in the past 6 months, and none of these women were recorded exiting the building at closing time."

"That is essentially all we know at present. Command has assigned this high priority due to the probability of misuse of stolen equipment, but low risk for the same reason - lack of even the most basic shielding indicates an amateur. We've assigned you, our newest 00 Agent, to infiltrate the facility. You are to learn about their operation and disable any stolen equipment that does not require specialized tools to do so."

"This will be a test of the seduction skills that all 00s utilize, as well as the acting skills that earned you this position in the first place. Naturally, your sex license will be invaluable, but we have provided you with two additional pieces of equipment. The syringe is merely a precaution; inject it and you will be protected from mental effects of Class 6 or below for one week. Higher classes exist, such as your own Class 9 sex license, but they tend to be quite specialized. The other is the ring; it is the latest in our disguise tools. Hold the image of a person in your mind and spin the ring on your finger or toe, and your body and clothes will shift to this person. It is fairly quick, but your new body's mass must match the old, and likewise for your clothes. Though your license will sympathize and reflect your current disguise, we very strongly recommend not using the license in the presence of any one person as two different disguises."

"That is your assignment. You begin in 10 hours, at which time we will direct you to the building and from there maintain only emergency contact. Any questions, Agent 0069?"

Who is Agent 0069?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)