More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What location will we start at and who will the duo form up with?

Infected Types

Common - typical infected person with pale and sickly skin. They're a sluggish and aggressive bunch who, when not chasing down a healthy infected person to fuck, will usually spend their time either fucking their own into exhaustion, getting fucked by the stronger special infected, or sleeping. Loud noises attract them and they usually come in what is known as "Horny Hordes" as the CDC calls them.

Huntress - infected clad only in a hoodie that is usually unzipped. They're usually more bottom heavy infected, with small tits but thick thighs/asses. They usually stalk survivors in pairs of two but can be seen alone or in groups. They pin survivors down and proceed to them cowgirl style or, if they get them from behind, doggystyle.

Witch - Infected clad in scanty white panties and bras that barely covered their hourglass figures and very noticeable bulges. They all have dirty white hair, red glowing eyes, and hands that have morphed into powerful twelve inch claws. They usually sit and cry at night while humming and walking during the day. They'll leave things be if left alone but if ANYONE startles them, infected person or no, they will fly into a rage and the target of their ire to the brink of near . They become extremely docile around sugar and lick whatever surface is covered in it.

Spitter - An Infected with a slightly glowing green belly and enlarged tits while the rest of their body is reminiscent of a regular common infected. They salivate an acid that specifically melts clothing and acts as an aphrodisiac. They prefer to stay at a distance and rain down their spit while the infected do the rest.

Smoker - lithe, tall women with dark green skin that produce a cloud of smoke. Their tongues extend long distances to ensnare prey and immobilizes them. They also can be used to get quick slaps and perform long distance oral sex. They usually keep their distance as support for the other infected.

Jocky - Smaller infected woman who could be referred to as lolis by the more immature of the CDC due to their build. They pounce upon the uninfected and steer them into danger zones as they face fuck them. They're jittery and tend to laugh uncontrollably.

Screamer: Thin and pale infected women with more thin builds, like ballerinas. Their cocks are oddlh long and with big heads too. Aside from their shape, they have the ability to let out a loud shriek thet draws in more infected, sometimes making them hornier.

More info?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)