More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by McWriter95 McWriter95

What's next?

Indy Women Vs WWE Best Of Five Series

The Match-Ups:

Naomi vs Kiera Hogan- Paddle On a Pole Match- Since the Match-up Was announced, Naomi had been confident in her chances to bring home the victory, seeing Kiera as nothing more than a wannabe of her and seeing it as a complete certainty that the ‘rookie’ would end up with her big ass paddled. Kiera meanwhile saw Naomi as just a fat-assed jobber, citing her many recent losses as the reason that she would come out on top and would paddle the more well-known woman.

Brooke Tessmacher vs Natalya- Stinkface Match- Brooke knew she had an advantage in this match, drawing attention to her years of doing the ‘Asstastic,’ her version of a stinkface and taunting how she would shove it in Nattie’s face. Meanwhile, Natalya knew she was superior in ring to Brooke, calling her just a “Twerking Slut” and promising to prove that she could easily beat her in anything, including her own match.

Lacey Evans vs Tenille Dashwood- Kiss My Ass Match- Lacey had made it her personal mission to class up women she saw as ‘nasties,’ and saw the perfect opportunity to prove herself better than an “Instagram Thot” in Tenille, promising that every nasty would see their place when she made Tenille pucker up. Tenille meanwhile, said she was proud of her showing off, and also said that she was better than Lacey in every single way, promising to prove that nobody should overlook her as just a pretty face, and promising that it would be “All About [her]” when Lacey was to kneel down and kiss her ass.

Penelope Ford vs Carmella- Kiss My Foot Match- Penelope, while undergoing a reinvention on AEW, still wasn’t a fully signed wrestler there and mainly wrestled for the Indy promotions. She had promised to prove both AEW and the Indies superior when she made Carmella pucker up and kiss her feet after she “Kicked her Skanky, Stripper ass.” Carmella meanwhile was beyond cocky, calling Penelope nothing more than “A Jobber who tries to pass as a manager,” seeing her victory as a foregone conclusion, and proclaiming that “After Penelope, Everyone Can Kneel Down and Kiss the Princess’ Royal Feet!”

Trish Stratus vs Tessa Blanchard- Strip Til Naked Match- Trish is, quite rightfully, called the greatest woman’s wrestler in WWE history by many people, and thrived in an era where sexuality was the common theme for matches and managed to be a precursor to the revolution. She promised that No Indy Wrestler could even lace her boots, and that Tessa would end up being known as just “That Naked Slut who showed up in the big time once.” Tessa meanwhile, called herself the greatest woman’s wrestler of all time and one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. She said that Trish only thrived because of the era she was in, and that when it came down to it, she would kick her “Old, Granny Ass,” and that she had beaten men and held men’s World Titles, so this wouldn’t even be a challenge. She even promised she “Wouldn’t Lose a Single Article of Clothing” en route to stripping Trish Stratus.

Added Stakes- The side with the least wins would have to admit that the side with the most had the superior wrestling, and, at the next WrestleMania, all the women who were on the losing side would have to be at ringside for the whole show, completely naked. And, during the show, all the losing side’s women would be spanked by the Winning Side’s, and the Winning Side could either pick one Indy Woman if they won, or one WWE woman if they won, to stinkface all the members of the losing side.

What Match Starts Off The Event?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)