More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by purrcosa purrcosa

Now choose a protagonist...

Indira, the Karma

Indira is a late 23 year-old going by both she/her/they. She is a struggling woman currently seeking to graduate college. They just discovered that she has adult ADHD, thus the rising quarter-life crisis between this information, "adulting" and their identity or self-branding overwhelms her. She has rather large 36C breasts in proportion to her 5'2 body and a sweet but cold breathy voice, reminding of the Grim Reaper.

They are objectively a whole different person to Rocky, however Indira sometimes failed to see it every few days due to many easily-seen, 'concrete evidence' of similarities. She's chubby with wavy hair, a much smaller mole (basically just a dot) under her nose, and a raging self-hatred desiring to look more different than him. But Indira is definitely someone you could call at least exotic by the standards of Rocky's area - her non-dyed black hair prominently radiates golden under the light and her skin is olive, the actual green undertone. Even when she talks her original dialect still comes through.

Just like Rocky, they also like the arts and poetry, a bit melancholy. They were lone wolves, but while Rocky just seems like an incel overall, Indira deliberately chose to work alone most of the time because of her ADHD causing misunderstandings and awkward moments. However she has a great sense of humor, she just needs the perfect timing to instantly lighten people's mood! That's why people still prefer to keep her around. They are also both weebs, though Indira prefers drawing nowadays, the internet artist who sometimes sells their prints. And there's still so many more.

A part of Indira's failure of wrongly obsessing over Rocky is because she has been unwittingly 'trained' for Rocky. They were middle school classmates, and Indira was interested in psychology, then Rocky was the "quiet kid". Indira took pity and made a whole class account posting supports to not bully Rocky - basically they could be a gateway to where Rocky owns his Fest Hunter account now. When Rocky did an (several) Incident(s), he was so infamous that when Indira graduated to high school all the topics her friends - even some of her teachers reminding not by purpose - talk about is Rocky, continuing partly into college. At that rate, Indira would believe this is a rather spiritual situation and her existence is merely a karmic response for him because of the physical and mental similarity.

Indira knew of Rocky's fetish secret thanks to finally unblocking him after 6 years and being immediately followed in her main and alt accounts. She was determined to roar the truth, and from meeting Geronimo and being unsettled how their eyes have the same look, she's disturbingly comforted that at least she's not alone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)