More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SuperKirby SuperKirby

Who finds tiny Blake?

Indigo, the brainy introvert

Blake rubbed his sore cranium as he looked around at the dorm room he now occupied. Up on some of the walls, he spotted posters of various anime characters. And walking in the mage’s direction, apparently unaware of his presence, was a young woman he recognized from his computer science class: Indigo Lee.

Indigo was of Asian descent and about 19 years old, with black hair and dark eyes. She was currently wearing a blue short sleeve shirt, a dark purple skirt, and long white socks. But more pressing was the fact that as she walked toward her desk, the introvert’s massive foot was coming down on tiny Blake before he could react!

SLAM!

...as the pressure left him, Blake blinked and felt around his body for a minute. No sign of injury or deformation...the spirits’ gift of durability was real! However, the shrunken young man remembered his mission - to get Indigo’s attention and convince her to help him win Aria’s heart!

Peeking up at the towering introvert seated at her desk (and trying not to stare at her purple panties), Blake could tell that Indigo was reading a book. Maybe he could scale the monolithic desk and call to Indigo from there? Or, maybe he could climb into the snack bowl situated nearby...

How will Blake try to get Indigo’s attention?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)