More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blankghost Blankghost

Yeah, like, what are you?

Incubus

An Incubus? I see, I see. Sexual deviant of the night, getting in bed with both male and female to replenish your all most endless need of sex.

The glare of the sun blessed you with its ever painful existence, landing directly on your eyes. Its harsh rays macking a low growl escape your lips as you got up, your naked chest being exposed from under the red velvet-like sheets.

Your chest, though not overly muscluar, had a six pack and were attacthed to two muscular arms. Your skin, though pale in colour, made you stand out even more.

Pushing your black hair back, you hummed in delight, your red eyes landing on a form under the sheets. Snaking your hand over to the lump, it moved under and started to stroke someone's hair, a starnd being picked up when your hand retreated.

"Time to wake up~," your voice was soft and savory, an almost immediat capture to any woman spoke to. Groaning, a mop of chestnut hair was revealed, before two onyx eyes landed on your form. "Morning beautiful~," giggles escaped her lips as the two of you exchanged a small kiss.

Standing up, your naked form was revealed as you wavered over to your set of clothes. Putting on some linen pants and leather boots first, you then moved onto putting a jacket on, leaving it open. Turning around, you were face to face with the female you had just coxed into sexual deviations last night. Her naked form something any man would lust over.

Perfect hips, stomach and breasts~ A Goddess in your eyes.

Moving over, you moved your hands over her body, romaing eery crook and cravice before groping her breasts. Moaning, she trailed a finger along your memeber, a smile on her face, "Want another round?".

Smiling, you pecked her on the lips before shaking your head, "Not today, my love, maybe another time~," kissing one more time, you exited her, house. Humming, you looked around teh busteling town, a devious smirk on your lips.

Time for another hunt~

Where do you look?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)