More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ScarySpiderDude ScarySpiderDude

Succubus or Incubus

Incubus

Lilith's cold slit eyes looked over your feeble masculine form with contempt. A sly grin ran across her sublime onyx cocksuckers as she parted them to husk "Well your not too bad looking for a mortal, aside from your flabby form." A shudder of arousal ran through your form as she cast a predatory gaze downward to momentarily look upon your bulging manhood. Her lips curled upwards into a sleek smile before she parted them to mewl "Your cock is impressive for a human but the virus will enhance it further still." You smile awkwardly upon feeling Lilith's hands tighten around your crotch.

Looking into Lilith's slit crimson eyes you feel mesmerised by her honeyed words that seemingly echo around you "Well human if you wish to join me in eternal ecstasy and sin then I want you to pleasure me with your wicked tongue." Not wanting to disappoint her you part your own lips to respond "How will I pleasure you, my mistress." Lilith laughed musically as she released your aching cock from her clawed grip and wrapped both hands around your face. Her slit eyes looked deeply into your baby blues as she parted her plump lips to mewl "I want you to kneel before me and lap between the folds of my aching cunt."

A small grin runs across your trembling lips as Lilith begins to ease you down her sublime crimson flesh. With each small descent, you revel in the exquisite smell of her sulphur tainted flesh. Instinctively you close your eyes as you give into her commands and ease downwards into a kneeling stance. In reality, your descent would have taken seconds but in your arousal flooded mind, it felt like hours of pure unadulterated bliss. Moments later your eyes fluttered open and you looked at Lilith's bare onyx cunt with a lustful gaze. As soon as Lilith removed her clawed hands from your face you dived forward.

Lilith moaned in delight as you instinctively dove face first into her aching loins. Upon hearing your mistress's guttural moans you knew your skilful tongue was having the desired effect. The Succubus groaned in pleasure as you eagerly darted your tongue between her slick folds while running your hands up her well-toned legs to grab her bulbous cheeks for much-needed leverage. With each fevered lap, you could feel part of your former self giving into the sin that coursed through Lilith's veins. A bemused chuckle from above snapped you back into reality as you pulled away from Lilith's dripping onyx folds to take your last mortal breath.

Not wanting to be deprived of her precious orgasm Lilith snarled "You're not done yet." Her taloned hands grabbed the back of your head before thrusting it back into her fiery loins once again. Naturally, your tongue slid back between her cum slick folds as you feverishly lapped at them once again. A low guttural moan echoed throughout the chamber as Lilith climaxed and torrents of her onyx cum erupted between your sleek lips and flooded downward into your stomach. Waves of pleasure course through your body as you taste Lilith's sweet nectar.

Upon hearing Lilith's deep purring you ease your head back and look up into her sinful slits. A dazed smile runs undeterred across her lips as she parts them to mewl "Now that my desires have been sated, for now, it's time to tackle your growing urges and impending change into a hellish Incubus." The world around you starts to shift as you snarl and release your hands from Mistress Lilith's bulbous cheeks. As you stand up you notice the rapidly changing colour of your once pasty flesh as it takes on a crimson hue. Looking back you catch a glimpse of your shifting form in an ornate golden mirror.

Lilith giggles delightfully as she looks at your puzzled face with glee. Turning away from the wicked succubus you gaze at your former human reflection as it begins to shift into its true demonic form. Your once hideous beer belly is transitioned into a bulging six pack before your very eyes. Casting your gaze downward you notice your well-toned legs and the fifteen-inch demonic schlong that stands proudly erect between them. Smiling proudly you wrap a newly taloned hand around the mighty kielbasa as you jerk it and groan as the arousal that oozes through your enhancing form. Your new orange sized testicles slap reassuringly against your well-toned crimson flesh.

Your eyes look back up at your rapidly shifting form as a sinful smile edges across your darkening lips. Moments later you part them to reveal your newly formed serpentine tongue that slithers out from behind rows of glistening pearly white fangs. Once more you look at yourself as your baby blue eyes are flooded with a lush crimson whilst your pupils spasm briefly before elongating into dark onyx slits. There's a sudden jolt just above your rear that startles you, cautiously you look down to see a cock tipped tail slide out from above your well-toned crimson rump. Parting your sublime lips you let out a guttural snarl as two leathery bat-like wings erupt from beneath your sleek flesh whilst two onyx horns ease themselves from your chiselled forehead and your transformation into an Incubus is complete.

With your transformation into a demonic stud complete you hear the distinctive click-clack of Lilith's taloned feet approaching. Moments later her taloned hands wrap around your adonis frame before she whispers wickedly into your ear "Well now that your body is complete, it's time to seal your fate." Your crimson eyes lock onto Lilith's own as she pulls your lips towards her and you give into her sinful touch once more. You growl softly as Lilith plucks the weak soul from your corrupted form and throws it into the depths of hell.

Lilith briefly nuzzled her soft lips against the nape of your neck before easing herself away to mewl "Even though I would love to test out your new body my Incubus, you would fare me much better by bringing more innocent victims into my ranks." Stepping forward you turn to face your new mistress with a gleeful smile upon your lips as you nod in response. Lilith smirks briefly before she hisses "Of course being my first does give you the benefit of not having to fear the wrath of holy items." She cackled briefly before pursing her lips to mewl "Now go forth my Incubus and bring other mortals into our flock.

Cackling Lilith unsheathed her wings and took flight off into the depths of the cool cave. With newfound confidence, you strut out into the cool midnight air and gradually unfurl your own wings before leaping into the night sky. As you fly through the crisp night air you look down at the mass of human prey below you with a devilish grin on your lips.

Now you've been reborn as a predator and it's time to hunt.

Where Do You Hunt?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)