More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Incestuous Sisters

"You're biting your nails again, Sis," Ally says to her browned-hair older sister, Olivia. Whenever Olivia is stressed, she unknowingly bites her nails. It's a bad habit that she's been trying to break. She thought she was doing well as no one had called her out on it in a few days. But with finals for her college classes happening next week, Olivia is scared she'll do poorly on her finals as the material she's trying to study isn't staying inside her brain.

"Thank you, Ally," Olivia says as she moves her fingers away from her mouth. She tries to go back to studying. But her younger black-haired sister starts talking again.

"Hey. I have an idea. Do you know what hypnotism is, Sis?"

"Isn't that just pseudoscience?" Olivia asks as she turns and looks at Ally.

"No. Hypnotism works. I could hypnotize you to stop biting your nails."

At first, Olivia thinks her sister is joking. But she realizes she's being serious as she watches Ally open a drawer and pull out a pocket watch from inside. "Since when do you know how to hypnotize people?"

"Well... Uhh... I've wanted to learn something new and decided to practice hypnotism. I haven't hypnotized anyone yet," Ally says nervously. But she sounds confident again as she says, "But I know what I have to do. Please, Sis. Please let me hypnotize you. I promise you it will work. Once I'm done, you'll never bite your nails again."

"I'm sorry, Ally. But no. I don't believe in hypnotism. So it won't work on me."

"Wait! Hold on! Hypnotism still works even if you don't believe in it! I'll... I'll make you a deal. I could tell that you weren't studying. I can hypnotize you to help you to focus. If you let me hypnotize you, and you fail your exams, then I'll... Uhhh... I'll contribute to paying at least half of your college debt. But if you do great on all your exams, you'll have to return the favor by doing something for me."

Olivia takes a moment to process what her sister said before saying, "Are you insane, Ally?! Do you even realize what you're offering?!"

"Yes. But I'm confident you'll do amazing on your exams if you let me hypnotize you. Come on, Sis. There's no harm in letting me try to hypnotize you."

Olivia sighs as she knows her sister won't leave her alone until she says yes. Joining Ally on her bed, she says, "Alright. Let's try it. But you're helping me study after we're done. Also, what will I have to do if I do well on my finals?"

"I don't know yet. I'll have to think of something," Ally says. Olivia can tell her sister is lying. But she doesn't notice the excitement in Ally's voice as she waves the pocket watch in front of her face and says, "Now, look at the pocket watch, Sis. Watch as it swings from left to right, left to right. Relax, and listen to my voice."

It takes a while for Olivia to fall into a trance due to her unwillingness to participate at first and Ally's inexperience in hypnotizing someone. But Ally can tell by her sister's glazed eyes that she's finally in a trance. The many hours spent practicing hypnotism have paid off at last. She desperately wants to rip Olivia's clothes off and start making her sexual fantasies become a reality. But she'll have to wait a bit longer as there's still work she has to do first.

A few years ago, Ally discovered she was sexually attracted to women. She told her older sister about her sexuality, and Olivia has always supported her. But something she has never told Olivia is that she's attracted to her. Since Ally couldn't talk to anyone to help her with her forbidden lust, she concluded she would have to resolve the problem herself. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't extinguish her desire for her sister.

A couple of months ago, Ally decided she's had enough and started thinking of a way to get her straight sister to have sex with her. Recently, she stumbled upon hypnotism. When Ally noticed Olivia biting her nails, she saw it as the perfect opportunity to try and convince her older sister to let her hypnotize her. And with Olivia now in a trance, she's one step closer to achieving her dream.

"Sis. Can you hear me?" Ally asks as she stops swinging the pocket watch.

"Yes," Olivia replies.

"Good. Now, Sis. Whenever you're stressed, you tend to bite your nails. The next time you bite your nails, your fingernails will taste like candy corn. You hate candy corn, right?" After getting another yes from Olivia, Ally says, "When I snap my fingers, you will stay in your trance. But you will always taste candy corn whenever you bite your fingernails."

SNAP

Neither of the sisters will know if the hypnotism worked until Olivia bites her nails again. But since Olivia is still in a trance, Ally can finally start corrupting her sister's mind. "Okay. Sis. Earlier, you were having trouble focusing on studying. The reason for this is cause you are horny."

"I'm... Horny?" Olivia says.

"Yes. In fact, you are extremely horny right now. And what do you do whenever you feel horny, Sis?"

"I play with myself... But I can't... You're here..."

"I don't have a problem with you playing with yourself in front of me, Sis. In fact, you enjoy masturbating in front of me. It turns you on. Your horniness is growing more, Sis. You've never felt this horny before. Don't you want to play with yourself right now?"

"Yes, I do," Olivia says as she slides her right hand inside her pants.

"When you were studying earlier, you couldn't focus cause you were too distracted thinking about me. You think I'm very hot and sexy, Sis. You are sexually attracted to me. And you have been for a while."

Olivia doesn't say anything and stares blankly at Ally while continuing to masturbate. Ally fears she's breaking out of her trance. But she calms down when her sister says, "But... is wrong. And... I'm not a lesbian."

"Society says is wrong. But you can't help who you fall in love with and lust for, Sis. Besides, you don't think is wrong. You find to be hot. And you thought you were straight, Sis. But you're a lesbian like me."

"I find ... Hot? I'm... A lesbian?"

"Yes, Sis. You don't find men attractive at all. You are sexually attracted to women. Specifically, you are sexually attracted to women who are related to you, like Mom and I. Whenever you think of me, you think about my big bouncing titties. You desperately want to play with my titties. The thought of licking my pussy is making yours wet. You're thinking about having sex with me right now. And it's turning you on, right?"

"Yes," Olivia says as she rubs her pussy faster. "I'm a lesbian... I am sexually attracted to women who are related to me... I want to have sex with my sister... I want to play with her titties and lick her pussy."

Ally raises her right arm and says, "Remove your hands from your pants, Sis. When I snap my fingers, you will fall out of your trance. You will feel relaxed but also extremely horny. And that horniness will grow the more you look at me. Knowing you won't be able to focus on studying until you deal with your horniness, you will ask me to help you. You will finally build the courage to admit your feelings for me. From now on, whenever you hear me snap my fingers again, you'll immediately fall back into a trance. Do you understand, Sis?"

"Yes... I understand."

SNAP

"Oh, wow! I think it worked. I feel so..." Olivia stops talking as she looks at her sister. Her eyes look at Ally's face for merely a moment before their attention is on her breasts.

Ally pretends she doesn't notice Olivia staring at her chest and says, "Are you ready to study now, Sis?"

"What? Oh! Uhh..." Olivia looks at her bed, where her notes are sitting. She ponders about returning to studying before turning her attention back toward Ally. Her face is red from blushing. "Yeah. In a minute. Hey, Ally. There's something I want to tell you. I... I... I love you. I mean, I love you more than just a sister. Now I know society says being in love with my sister is wrong. And you're probably disgusted right now. But I know you're a lesbian. So, if you could at least give me a..."

Olivia is cut off by Ally placing her lips onto hers. She's shocked at first. But the browned-haired girl quickly returns the kiss with as much passion as her sister. Ally has dreamed about making out with Olivia for a long time. And now that it's really happening, it's better than she imagined. After Ally breaks the kiss, she notices the lust in Olivia's eyes. Wow! The hypnosis worked better than I thought it would. She thinks to herself.

No words are said as the two women strip off their clothes. Ally gets more excited as Olivia reveals more of her body. She eagerly waits for her to take off her bra. However, Olivia catches her sister off guard by pulling her in for another kiss. And Ally happily returns it.

As much as Ally would love to continue making out with Olivia, their mom will return home soon. And she's not ready to learn about her daughters' new relationship. Much to her sister's displeasure, Ally breaks up the kiss. After taking off the rest of her clothes, she's about to tell Olivia to take her bra off. But Ally quickly realizes she has forgotten to do something.

SNAP

Ally smiles as she sees snapping her fingers has successfully put Olivia back into a trance. "Sis, from now on, you will do everything I tell you without question or hesitation. You love doing everything I tell you. It feels good to obey me. You will refer to me as Mistress, but only when we're alone. Do you understand, Sis?"

"Yes... Mistress... I understand."

"Good. Take off your bra and toss it to the side, Sis." Ally says, already loving being called Mistress. She feels herself getting hornier as she watches Olivia take off her bra. Now that her sister is finally naked, Ally takes a moment to admire her body before hopping off the bed. She opens the drawer underneath the bed and quickly finds what she is looking for, a strap-on. After putting it on, Ally rejoins Olivia on the bed.

"Okay, Sis. You will believe everything I tell you. I was born with this strange ability that no doctor can explain. I can grow and shrink a cock. Whenever I'm wearing my strap-on, you will think that I have a real cock. Whenever I'm not wearing my strap-on, you will believe I shrunk my cock to the point where you can't see it. You fully accept that your sister has a cock. You will become turned on whenever you see my cock. Do you understand, Sis?"

"Yes... Mistress."

SNAP

"Oh, wow! I didn't know you could grow your cock to be that big, Mistress."

"I'm glad you like it, Sis. Now, lay on your back and spread your legs for me." Possessing the power to make her older sister do anything she asks excites Ally. For once, she's in charge. And seeing Olivia with her legs spread, ready for her, makes Ally glad she learned hypnotism. "Are you a virgin, Sis? Answer me honestly," she asks as she places the tip of her strap-on near Olivia's entrance.

"I am. So, could you please go slow, Mistress?"

Ally nods her head as she slowly slides the strap-on inside Olivia. She's honestly surprised to hear that her older sister is a virgin, given how hot she is. But now that Ally thinks about it, she doesn't remember Olivia having a boyfriend before.

Now that the strap-on is fully deep inside Olivia's pussy, Ally begins thrusting. But she doesn't go at a slow pace as her sister had asked. Instead, she goes at a moderate pace. "You are enjoying this, Sis. You don't feel any pain. My strap... I mean, my cock is making you feel an immense amount of pleasure. You want me to go faster, right?"

"Yes, Mistress! Please fuck me faster! Your cock feels so good," Olivia shouts as she wraps her legs tightly around her sister's waist. As Ally thrusts faster, Olivia reaches her arms out and grabs onto her breasts. While Ally is enjoying the pleasure she's feeling from having her tits played with, she wishes that her strap-on was a real cock so she could feel the tightness of Olivia's pussy.

"With each thrust I make, the more addicted you are becoming to my cock. You are a massive slut for my cock, Sis. You are a sex toy for me to use for my own pleasure. And you're just starting to realize this is your purpose. You want to be my sex toy, Sis. Serving me as my sex toy makes you happy. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress! I understand! I am your sex toy who is a massive slut for your cock! Please use me however you want, Mistress! Being used as your sex toy is making me so happy! Are you going to cum soon, Mistress?!"

After hearing Olivia say this, Ally realizes something. Oh, shoot! How did I not think of this? Will the hypnosis trick Sis's mind into believing I'm cumming inside her? There's only one way to find out.

"Yes, Sis. I feel myself getting ready to cum now. And I'm going to cum inside your pussy. You don't have a problem with me cumming inside you. I'm cumming inside your pussy now, Sis. Do you feel my warm, hot cum filling you up?"

Even though no cum is actually being released from Ally's fake cock, the hypnosis tricks Olivia's mind. "Yes, Mistress! I can feel you cumming inside me! I can feel every single drop filling me up!"

Ally lets Olivia's mind believe she's having her pussy filled with cum for a few more moments before saying, "I finished cumming now, Sis. Unwrap your legs around my waist."

"You're going to fuck me again, right, Mistress?" Olivia asks as she unwraps her legs around Ally's waist. She feels sad that her sister's cock is no longer inside her.

"Sorry, Sis. But no. You have to study for your finals. But I promise I'll fuck you again tomorrow when Mom isn't home," Ally says as she takes off her strap-on.

"Tomorrow! I don't think I can wait that long, Mistress. I want you to use me again right now." Olivia tries to think of something to say to convince Ally to fuck her again or at least perform another kind of sexual activity. When she looks at Ally's pussy, she gets an idea. "What if I licked your pussy while you read my notes to me, Mistress?"

"Hmm... Alright. We could do that." Ally grabs her sister's notebook as Olivia kneels in front of her. "As I read your notes out loud, you will remember everything I say. Now, start licking, Sis."


"Mistress! I'm home! And I have good news," Olivia shouts. She strips her clothes off after locking the front door as per her Mistress' rule of not wearing clothes inside the house whenever mom isn't home. Once she sees Mistress naked and her cock fully erect, Olivia becomes immensely horny. "I finished taking my exams, and I already know I got a perfect score on all of them. Thank you so much for helping me, Mistress. You're the best."

"You're welcome, Sis. Since you're confident you passed your exams, do you remember that deal we made?"

"I do, Mistress. What would you like your sex toy to do? I'll do whatever you want, Mistress."

"When Mom arrives home later, I want you to help me convince her to let me hypnotize her."

Olivia doesn't know why Mistress wants to hypnotize mom. But she doesn't need to know the reason. Her Mistress asked her to do something, and Olivia will help her to the best of her abilities. And if she does a good job, she'll be rewarded with lots of sex.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)