More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TaraDTL TaraDTL

You fall asleep after a lot of reading and wondering, and wake up in the middle of the night with a tingling:

In your ass

You wake up at about 4 AM to use the bathroom, and as you take a leak, you feel a cool tingling in your ass and in your guts. You bite your lip, wondering if this means what you think it means.

Will you be the town's only male Omega?

You head back to your bedroom and read the folders again, focusing on the parts about male Omegas. You'll grow womb, and you'll be able to become pregnant and have babies. Otherwise, the changes are miniscule.

You snort. Being able to become pregnant is a pretty big deal!

Then you remember your town's traditions about new Omegas. When a new Omega goes into heat, which is as soon as their change is finished, they are fucked by the three of the town's Alphas in front of a crowd at the local community center. Anyone in town can come and watch, so long as they are over 18.

You've never been to see it, but you've heard some stories. About the Omegas who were naked on the stage where they usually performed plays or dance recitals, and how the Omegas would beg to be taken by the Alpha's cocks or swollen clits, and how the Omega would moan in pleasure and come over and over and over.

You shudder at the thought of you being up there in a few days. You hope your transformation will take 48 hours rather than 24, but the outcome is inevitable. Whether it's tomorrow or the day after, town tradition dictates that you'll have to be fucked by three of the town's Alphas.

And since you are the first male Omega in a long while, you'll bet most of the town will want to see it.

You wonder if maybe you can persuade the mayor to skip that part, but you know he won't give in. You might be young for an Omega, but male Omegas are lucky, and he'll want to show you off.

You also know that the Alphas will want to get you pregnant as soon as possible, since the children from male Omegas are supposed to be incredibly strong Alphas. Most presidents and other world leaders were born from male Omegas.

With a knot in your stomach and the tingling in your ass only growing stronger, you decide to grab your laptop and research some alternatives to being fucked on a stage.

You soon learn that in a city about a hundred miles away, a medical research center has created pills for Omegas to suppress and control their heat, so that Omegas can lead normal lives without spending three or four days every month in a fucklust that can only be sated by Alpha cock.

It sounds too good to be true, and you wonder if that's what you really want to do.

If you run away, you won't have to face being fucked by three Alphas in front of people you know, but what will life in the city be like where you won't know anyone?

Maybe it's better to stay. Once the public fucking is over, you can continue your life in the town you love. You'll have to go to a local community college, and you will probably have to give birth to lots of kids, but you also know that the town will pamper you for the luck you're supposed to bring.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)