More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pornnuse pornnuse

How and where do they pee?

In toilet slaves

In this universe there are a group of people chosen to be toilet slaves. They eat and devour the shits of their masters while living in a toilet. My main goal in this alternate reality is to indicate some femdom but the same premise could be used for some good maledom sexual literature. The masters both shit and pee in their toilet slaves while their toilet slaves live in toilets and are basically slaves to live there and take it. The way slaves are chosen is you basically kidnap a person and if your successful in the and can keep them locked up in your toilet you are legally allowed to keep them as your toilet . When someone is someone else the law can not interfere if it is to make them their toilet . You could kidnap your ex and make them your toilet and they would be to eat their shit. Also if you brand someone your toilet or put a collar on them(most people use electric collars) then if they run away you can have a toilet catcher attempt to catch them again. Anyone helping a toilet escape could be made into a toilet for that(towards the owner of the toilet they helped to escape). There are also companies that go around and hunt people each day and sell them as toilet slaves. There are also farms for breeding toilet slaves. There are people hunters that will hunt down someone and make them a toilet for another person that paid them, the people hunter, to do such a thing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)