More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CupCup CupCup

Where shall I be embarrassed?

In the shower with Kaylee

I chose a Saturday morning for my first embarrassing moment. Each morning I would get into the shower and one of the maids would come by to collect my dirty clothes for the laundry before I got out. Since Mrs. Wilson was training Kaylee with all the daily duties, it was a 50/50 shot on who I would run into. I noticed Kaylee seemed to be taking on more and more tasks. I would be excited to see either, but part of my was hoping to see Mrs. Wilson.

After I turned on the shower I stripped down and piled my clothes on the floor like normal. Rather than getting into the shower I wrapped a towel loosely around my waist. I then tucked one corner of the towel into a drawer under the sink and waited for my opportunity. Down the hall I could hear Kaylee's gentle footsteps as she hummed to herself. As usual, she gave a polite warning knock before entering. I pretended to be looking in the mirror and once I was in her view gave a quick hip tug to my towel. The sink drawer hung onto the towel and it came undone from my waist. My soft cock came into view along with my heavy balls. Her eyes lit up and mouth dropped open. For several seconds I pretended to not notice anything and greeted her with a "Oh hey Kaylee!". This morning she was wearing jean shorts, a white tank top, and had her hair up in a tight bun. I could see her pink bra through the material of her tank top.

In between stutters she finally managed to point at my crotch, "Your towel!". I looked down and feigned surprise at my exposed privates, "Oh god! I'm so sorry I didn't-" and threw my hands over my shaft. It was a perfect ENM pose as it covered nothing at all. My tescticles swayed beneath my still-exposed tip. I could feel my blood swelling to my pelvis as she continued to look at me. After several seconds of panic I reached down to grab my towel; again exposing myself. The entire time she stood in the doorway trying to find what to say. I made a show of tugging the towel from the drawer, causing my package to bounce with each tug. Finally I got it free and wrapped it back around my waist and let out a breath of relief, "Sorry about that! Normally I am in the shower by the time you get here!". Her eyes darted as she said, "No, it's my fault. I should have waited longer." I walked toward her without tying the towel securely and put my arm on her shoulder, "Don't blame yourself, the world just has a funny way of making a fool out of us." She continued to avoid eye contact, no doubt out of mutual embarrassment.

I shifted my hand down and pulled her into a hug. In doing so my towel once again fell and pooled around my ankles. By now my cock was fully erect and was pressed against her stomach. I continued my act of being oblivious, "It's ok, really. You're just doing your job and I was a bit slow this morning." I could feel a bit of precum forming a stain on her shirt. She was again speechless and couldn't seem to process the situation. I was expecting another stutter, but to my surprise she embraced me and hugged me back. Had she not noticed the towel? There was no chance she couldn't feel my member poking into her. "Your words mean a lot sir." She had a nice body that was easy to hug, but I knew this couldn't last forever. As I pulled away her eyes immediately moved down to my hard cock. I followed her eyes and pretended to only notice now, "Oh no not again!" I reached down and grabbed my towel in a bunched up ball. I placed it in front of my crotch and pressed my cock down. I made sure to spread my legs so that the mirror behind me still gave Kaylee a perfect view of my penis. "This morning will not give me a break!" I said to try and break the tension. It was clear her eyes were locked to the mirror over my shoulder.

With an almost disappointed voice, Kaylee said "I should let you shower, I can come by later for your clothes." I grinned to myself knowing I had one more chance, "No need! Let me grab the clothes for you." I turned around, giving her a full view of my ass as I bent down to grab the clothes. Just as planned, I peaked over my head to see her soaking up the view. I again pretended to be embarrassed and let out an "Oh!" and shifted my balled up towel from my crotch to my ass. In doing so she now had another clear view of my cock in the mirror. I kept the towel at my backside, clothes in the other hand, and turned to give them to her. The head of my penis was now pointed straight at her. With her eyes not leaving me, she said "Thank you" as she took the clothes. Yet again I pretended to realize my mistake and shot my towel in front of my crotch. "Please don't tell Mrs. Wilson, I would be mortified if she knew." With a shy grin Kaylee said, "It'll stay between us. Have a good Saturday."

With the door securely closed I was finally able to untense. That went far better than I could have imagined.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)