More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kristinorth11 kristinorth11

What's next?

In the family

"Yeah, Mr. Miller can be kind of a dumbass" you read.

Mr. Miller is your Biology teacher and earlier in the day he used your presentation as an example of what not to do, you spent 2 weeks making it and only got humiliated as a result, thankfully your friends were there to support you and you always have someone on your side: Mark, a year older than you, skinny know-it-all that gets you crazy when you ovulate and this is one of those days, his brown hair and chiseled jaw make him the most handsome man on earth to you, and right now he is trash talking your now least favorite teacher to cheer you up.

"And the rest of the time he is a lot of an asshole" you type.

"Ikr" he replies.

While you giggle and think of what to say next, you hear a voice over your shoulder.

"Who is that?"

It's your dad, standing right behind you, and he definitely saw what you were writing to Mark, you quickly turn off your phone because you know what he would think of the situation.

"Just a friend, sharing gossip"

He walks around you to get to the fridge, he opens it and looks into it without saying a word, and only after he finds nothing and closes it he responds:

"Gossip about a teacher"

"Well, Mr. Miller acted really unprofessional and--"

"And you didn't?" he sits at the table, right in front of you "Don't lie to me girl, not about your teachers and not about your boyfriends"

"Well, Miller humiliated me in front of class and I do NOT have any boyfriends" it's so weird that he mentioned that last part.

"Oh yeah you don't?"

"No I don't" you swallow saliva ", and you know that if I was seeing someone I'd tell you immediately"

"Then who is Mark and why does he have you giggling?"

"He's just a friend who was there"

"You swear?" he puts his right arm on top of the table with the pinky raised.

"I swear" you seal the pinky promise, knowing fully well you lied to him.

"I swear who?" ugh.

I swear, daddy!" you hate that word, he loves it.

"Now give me a kiss"

"Dad!" this stuff has been very awkward since you turned 18, you look at his body by accident sometimes and you're sure he looks at yours intentionally.

"I said give me a kiss"

He shows you his right cheek and you give him a little peck.

"That's my good girl!" you feel something in your stomach but you repress it.


You get out of the uber and walk to the front door, looking at the phone the whole time, Mark sent you some poetry and you've been rereading it for a minute, he's so smart and kind, your cheeks are red and would be kicking your feet if you weren't walking already, you enter the house and the door closes behind you.

"So not a boyfriend?"

You instantly turn off your phone and flip around, your dad was standing right beside the door, his arms crossed and a disappointing look on his face.

"What makes you think otherwise?" you try and hide it with an "unknowing" smile, you fail miserably.

"The tracker I put in your bag" you feel cold.

"So what?"

"When you went out, the tracker told me you were sitting in a restaurant, and when I drove to it I saw you sitting there" he starts walking slowly towards you ", with a pretty boy, smiling and giggling at him"

Well, he got you.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with a 20 year old having boyfriends"

"You lied to me"

He gets you against the wall, towering over you.

"I'm sorry daddy, but you know this stuff is awkward"

"And you were looking at him in a way you never looked at me, ever since you went to college it stopped being dad and daughter and it's just me now, and you somewhere else, banging some guy"

You look at him confused, is he saying what you think he's saying? You look down and see the hard bulge in his pants, your eyes open wide and you look back at him, your cheeks are getting red again, no matter how much you try and suppress it.

"Dad..."

"Now give me a kiss" he doesn't show you his cheek, your heart is pounding in your chest "I said give me a kiss"

You can't move, you can't talk, you can feel the curtain on your hands but you're afraid to tear it down, that's your dad, in some states this would be already illegal! While you stay there, stunned by all of this, he goes for it and kisses you on the lips, you feel his scruffy beard around your mouth, his body gets closer to yours and the first thing you feel is the long, hard bulge in his pants right over your crotch, you get redder than ever.

"See? It wasn't that hard"

You still can't believe it, you see some of your lipstick on his lips.

"But you know that your behavior needs much harsher punishment"

You stay frozen, your eyes barely moving, he takes a step back and grabs you by the shoulders, pulling you down onto your knees, your face is right next to his hard, long, delicious bulge, you almost start drooling.

"You don't say anything but I see it in your face, girl, I know you want it"

You can hear your heart pounding, your and his breathing, as you feel your arm almost automatically lift and start opening his pants, you know what's gonna happen now. His cock pops out, six inches long and hard, throbbing for you, it flops onto your face and your will to have him finally wins over your fears and you start licking.

"That's right, make daddy proud"

You start getting wet, as your tongue greedily massages every inch of his cock, your pussy is begging for it. He grabs the top of your head and lightly pushes you forward, putting his dick so deep into your mouth you can almost feel it at the back of your throat.

"You're taking it so well, have you done this before with anyone?"

"No, I could never do that!" you take his dick out of your mouth to respond.

He pushes you back, this time more forcefully, your lips touch the short pubes at the base of his long dick and his tip reaches your throat.

"Good girl"

You're almost drooling to the floor, in an attempt of pushing your head away from his dick to breathe, you end up squeezing his ass, he's not happy about that at all, he pulls back a little bit before slamming his dick as far into your mouth as possible, he then pulls out, leaving a small droplet of precum, it tastes surprisingly sweet.

"Not gonna waste my seed in your throat"

Your eyes open wide, the implication makes you swoon, he picks you up by the waist and brings you to the middle of the living room before leaving you on the carpet.

"What do you mean?"

"Take off your pants"

You do so in a heartbeat, throwing them on the couch.

"What did you mean?"

"Do you want it? Do you want my seed?" he is jerking his cock to not lose the momentum.

"Daddy yes!!" you are starting to love that word.

He kneels below you, pulling your legs up before moving your panties to the side, it is hard not to moan as he slides his cock as deep into you as he can, he pistons in and out of you like an animal, to breed, and you feel the same way, he is breathing heavily, his seemingly old body keeping up the pace, it makes you crazy, you have fingered yourself many times but not once has it felt this good, he grabs your hips with his rough hands and kisses one of your nipples, the pleasure stacks up and you can't help but squirt, orgasmic juices spilling all over his cock, this is the best moment of your life yet, and he only pounds harder, until he is also at the brink and pulls on your hips as he pushes his, his cock as deep inside your pussy as possible, spurting cum into your womb. He pulls out of you after a minute, allowing his cum to drip out of you, flooded with his cream, off of birth control and ovulating, he definitely impregnated you.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)