More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spation Spation

What's next?

In the court of the Cyan Queen

I decided to teach these girls the basics of pleasing the opposite gender by working on the skills which they are already good at: foreplay. Thinking this would be of great use later when my tool will feel exhausted from filling their ovaries all night long. I started the lesson by presenting them my pride and joy and telling them how each individual part can be pleased in different ways:

“These are the testicles. They are, as the whole, very delicate, but with a little caressing and gentle rubbing you can help me to release more of my white ice.”

“Will both of us have crowns then?” asked Ayis who had previously not gotten a proper share. They were both inspecting my testes with their hands and trying to squeeze with different strength to see how I respond to it. It seemed they were having fun and their touch seemed warmer than before.

“Yes, but I would rather have it if you paid close attention to the next lesson. The tip of the penis can, as you have found out, be inserted into your cute little mouths. It is especially sensitive to suckling and licking, but here is the most important lesson: try to keep the tip inside of your mouth when I let out my white ice, because then it will remain liquid and nutritious to you.” I had no clue whether that was true, nor what my semen on this planet tasted like, but seeing them gobble each other up earlier made me want to feed them too.

“I was so scared something would hurt me, I could feel a strong pulsing.” said Barafu but tried to fit my penis into her mouth straight away. While she was gently licking the tip of my already erect spear, Ayis had gone behind me and started caressing my testicles with one of her hands, while playing with my nipples in the same fashion as before. She started pulling me down. Barafu was eagerly trying to keep up with the change of positions, but in the end all three of us were lying down. Now they were both in front of my crotch, one of them still licking me, trying to open her mouth wide now and suckling, while the other gently squeezed my nut sack and started to search around with her other hand after she saw that my nipples weren’t too sensitive.

“Oh, so you do have a hole too!” exclaimed Ayis.

“I didn’t say anything about that!” exclaimed I in a surprise, but her small fingers were already tickling my bottom while still playing with my balls. I must have looked very pleased.

“I want to try that next, Ayis you try to fit it into your mouth now!” They changed roles, Ayis was opening wide now and could fit more of it in, than Barafu could. Her soft insides and freshly drought up saliva welcomed me with more pleasure than I expected. Barafu tried the same play to my other parts now and was even bolder, because she started rubbing my testicles and anus in a very profound way. It was a heavenly pleasure which crept up very quickly and I could feel a sort of heat in my loins I hadn’t felt the last time. “My semen will come out soon, make sure to capture all of it with your mouth.” Just as I uttered this sentence, my semen erupted into Ayis’ mouth who as taught kept suckling at it, at least until Barafu exclaimed: “Not fair, I want some too!” Luckily enough for her my ejaculation was so strong and long that she was still able to get another load into her mouth, while Ayis suckled my left testicle. I hadn’t taught her that either, but it was a very nice feeling, I felt another flood of hot fluids go into Barafu’s mouth. She suckled and suckled, then gulped it all down only to give one last big suck to make sure she caught all of it.

“Well? How was it?” they both asked.

“I am very pleased, you both did a very good job and went beyond what I told you in a very good way!”

“Hah! Your white ice remained liquid just as you said, it was a bit sour at first, but then Barafu interrupted me before I could get used to it.” said Ayis.

“I’m happy! It tasted quite yummy, nothing like what I tasted before. Did you like my last move too? We usually kept going even after we had an orgasm, I thought you’d like it too.”

“Very! It felt wonderful. You were both great.”

“Next time we both want an ice crown, though!” demanded one of them.

Nevertheless they seemed very happy about their newfound skills. I wanted to repay some of their favours but fell asleep soon after that with them still around me. I thought I would repay their favours once I show them what a penis and their little playthings are really used for.

After getting used to my situation and a good night’s sleep with the girls, I noticed their unusual skin. Their palms had a wrinkled touch and were a bit sticky. In the morning, making our way to the Queen I realised the function of the skin. The high castle structure with its spiky tops turned out to be on top of a large snow dune. Its outer layer was flat, but the sticky skin didn’t slip on it. We managed to make our way, slowly, through the layers, higher and higher with ever more complicated house structures. The locals were curiously looking out behind their door curtains, some nude, because they had not needed to cover themselves in front of male specimen for some time now. From afar I had a feeling that out of the gothic style windows some shadow is moving and that we are being watched. After going up the twin stairs we reached the throne room, where the queen in her mist-like appearance showed herself. She was the complete opposite of her subordinates. While they appeared to be dwarves or young women, the queen was very tall. She was half a head taller than me. The upper part of her fuzzy dress was mostly shaped by her large breasts. Through the stained ice glass some light fell in and the shadows of the fern frost painted the face of the queen.

“Who are you stranger?” asked the queen after a thorough inspection. She didn’t even bother hiding the fact that she was staring mostly at my lower half, trying to guess how big of a gun I packed under my skirt-like cloth I had gotten from the girls, which reached only to my knees.

“He has come to our planet to save us from extinction!” said Barafu in order not to get kicked out of her majesty’s court.

“This is our Queen Oighear, stranger.” said one of the maidservants behind the queen. I thought she was a supervisor, because in contrast to the girls she was clad in very festive attire. But her large cleavage only showed her flat breasts, which was quite funny.

We exchanged some long and awkward stares in the court, but then I bravely headed towards the queen. I was certain, that the queen wouldn’t be impressed by Barafu’s or Ayis’ speech, so I rather decided to act. When our eyes met, I stopped in front of her and touched her cheeks gently. Her skin was incredibly smooth and cold, but a bit bony. I was surprised her thin neck didn’t break beneath such a large crown. I slowly lifted my second hand towards her breasts and gave them a good squeeze. In that very moment she hit me with her sharp sceptre and cut me on my face. Even though she seemed angry, there was a strange warmth throughout the hall: her skin seemed just like the flame at Barafu’s place, shined for a second and waved through the whole hall. She was probably scared that if the happiness lasted any longer, the pillars might start to melt. But then she quickly turned away and dragged her heavy dress through the blood-stained floor off to another room. Barafu and Ayis quickly came to aid me, one of them tried to wipe the blood off my face, but it was already frozen, since the inhuman frost had returned to our midst.

“Don’t worry about it, she likes you!” said Ayis.

“Me? She almost cut my throat.” said I and got up with the help of the girls who didn’t miss the chance to feel me up.

“She’ll do it even if she doesn’t like you. That small cut is proof that she wants you, she has marked you. It just wouldn’t be very fitting of a queen to just mount you on the spot.”

“Mount her, you mean. So how do I do that?”

“Mmmm” sank the girls into deep thought but sounding more as if they were pleasured, from which my mast was erected once more. “I think she just wants to know how fertile you are, or how good you are in bed. You should try to bed that maid who accompanied the queen out first. Once she’ll praise your feats, it’ll be a breeze.”

We agreed on trying to impregnate the subordinates first then. It goes without saying that Ayis and Barafu would have wanted to be the first to do so with pleasure, but they had to hurry home, lest the flame extinguishes at home. I decided to spend some time on this large ice dune and search for some icegirls in heat. I was walking outside the castle when I heard the earlier maidservant’s angry yelling. Then I caught sight of her as she threw out another girl, who was butt naked, out the back door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)