More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

...

In the clutches of Bloody Mary

“This channel 15 News with Andy McGuffin.”

“Three days have passed since the shocking arrest of the Vigilante known as Spiderman by S.H.I.E.L.D.’s super Team, The Ultimates. The WebCrawler’s secret identity was then leaked to the newspaper “The Daily Bugle” by an unknown source inside S.H.I.E.L.D. J. Jonah Jameson, editor in chief of the bugle and widely known for his violent stands against the so called superheroes, wrote yesterday his most vigorous editorial to date against the masked vigilante praising Nick Fury’s team.”

The face of the news anchor is replaced by an angry man with a moustache that went out of fashion during the 1940’s. J Jonah Jameson is exiting his car dressed in a tuxedo.

“It was high time the authorities took that menace into custody, now leave me alone you mockery of a reporter, my wife is waiting for me… Miserable rats, can’t someone have a fucking private life…” He mumbles walking away from the reporter.

The screen goes back to the news anchor.

“The young Peter Parker who started his vigilante career just two years ago is now prisoner in the high security prison of the Triskelion complex in the Hudson bay. Following the revelations of the press, his relatives have been taken away in protective custody to an undisclosed location out of fear for reprisals against them. Debra Hill, spokeswoman for the Ultimates, issued the following statement.”

An athletic woman in the S.H.I.E.L.D. black uniform appears on screen.

“Following the violent of Mr. Eric Brooks, the Ultimates had to take action. Our task is to prevent individuals with exceptional capabilities to pose a threat to society. Until now it has been considered that the actions of Spiderman were globally positive. But with this the young man has crossed a line he shouldn’t have and that’s why we had to put him down. The revelation of his identity to the press has been a terrible mistake and an internal enquiry is underway.”

S.H.I.E.L.D.’s logo behind the news anchor is replaced by a black silhouette of a woman with a large question mark in the middle.

“In other news, the alleged super powered serial killer dubbed by the press as Bloody Mary is still at large. Four more victims have been discovered this morning in downtown Manhattan. Like the previous twelve they have been sexually assaulted and drained of their blood. The police is following various leads…”

Susan Storm, also known as the Invisible girl, is sitting alone in her living room at the penultimate floor of the Baxter Building. Red, John and Ben being off in Europe following a lead on the whereabouts of Victor Van Damme, she used her day working on a potential cure for cancer with a recombined strain of the Ebola virus. After fourteen hours of tedious work and no breakthrough she decided to call it a day. She had a quick shower and slipped into a bathrobe to have dinner in front of the news. What happened to Peter Parker is terrible but it was due to happen, she thinks. The kid was far too young and the pressure falling on his shoulders was too much. She finishes the sandwich and puts the plate on the small table and turns off the TV revealing the New York skyline in the window behind it. She walks to it and looks out at the nearby buildings.

Her absent minded gaze is attracted by something. In the building across the street, some 20 floors down, two women are having sex. A few years back she had discovered that spying on others was a great turn on for her. Her youth, here in the Baxter building, with all the other genius kids, had deprived her of the privacy any teenage girl needs and thus she had developed this knack for invading people’s privacy as a way to compensate. Nobody knew it but she had used her powers more than once in not so blameless ways. She gets her binoculars, turns off the lights and points the goggles at the window across the street. Two women: a blonde and a redhead; the blonde is sitting naked in a sofa facing the Baxter building, her eyes half way open and her trembling lips seem to express an intense pleasure; the redhead is on her knees with her head buried between the other woman’s legs. Sue is instantly aroused by the erotic intensity of the couple. She slips a hand between her legs and starts rubbing her already soaked lips. From behind the redhead seems to remind her of someone but she’s unable to say who. Closing on the peak of her pleasure she presses her fingers up, forcing the labia to part, allowing her to brush past her clit. She reaches the climax when the redhead lifts her head, turning her face towards the window.

Sue gulps, instinctively turning invisible. Two things hit her. One, the redhead’s jaw is covered with blood. Two, of course she knows that girl; her face has been on the news for the last 3 days. It’s Mary Jane Watson, Peter Parker’s ex-girlfriend who went missing from the hospital the same day the Ultimates captured Spiderman. Mary Jane is much paler than on her pictures, the blonde’s blood is now pooling on the sofa. Sue rushes towards the roof. She invokes an invisible platform and flies towards the next building. When she reaches the window across the street, Mary Jane is nowhere to be seen. She invokes an invisible diamond and cuts an opening in the glass. The pressure differential between the acclimatized building and the exterior expels the blood and sex saturated air from the room into Sue’s face. She sets foot in the apartment and walks to the blonde girl on the sofa, she takes her pulse but she’s clearly dead. She spots two small puncture wounds on her left thigh. The girl’s pussy is glistening with her fluids. “At least she died happy” thinks gloomily Sue. The water seems to be running in another room; Miss Watson must be taking a shower. Still invisible, Sue follows the sound. She peeks in the bathroom. The water is running but there’ no one under the shower. A voice behind her startles her, she turns around.

“It smells like home delivery” Mary Jane Watson, still naked, her jaw still covered in blood, is standing in the door of what looks like a large bedroom. She looks powerful and seductive, her skin is pale as snow and her eyes are as red as the sky at sunset on a hot summer evening.

“Invisible Girl, I presume.” She adds, locking her fierce eyes into Sue’s. The Fantastic Four member panics, nobody until now has been able to see her when she’s invisible. She feels really stupid and defenseless to have left the Baxter Building with just the bathrobe on.

“How the…?” She gasps.

“Oh darling, I don’t see you, but I sure can smell you and your thoughts aren’t invisible either” MJ replies. “Now come to mama, I can smell that you’ve been a naughty girl and I must say that it has reopened my appetite. What’s more, I’m pretty sure your super powered blood will taste delicious.” Saying that Spiderman’s ex girlfriend passes her tongue on her leaps letting Sue see a couple of large fangs dropping from her upper jaw.

Sue tries to turn away but she can’t seem to control her body anymore. A voice in her head tells her to approach. MJ’s long fingers fall on her face, her cold thumb stroking her cheek. MJ laughs now rubbing her thumb against Sue’s lips.

“Fucking you without seeing you is going to be so much fun” she says.

She gets closer passing the other hand over the Invisible ass. Pushing away the cotton fabric of the bathrobe, a cold finger finds its way from behind into her invisible crack. This invasion of her intimacy makes her moan. Her lips are instantly sealed by MJ’s mouth. The cold tongue of the vampire intertwines with her own. Sexually assaulted on so many levels Sue Storm melts into a magic orgasm.

“More… More…” She whispers to the vampire’s ear.

MJ drags her into the room and pushes her over the bed. Susan’s invisible forms carve themselves into the mattress. Mary Jane pushes Sue on her back and forcefully separates her legs by burying three fingers deeply inside. Leaning over Sue, MJ starts kissing her breasts. Once again, Susan succumbs to the seductive power of the vampire crying out her pleasure. MJ’s fangs slash through the soft invisible skin. The blood, pouring red out of the wound, reveal the shape of the invisible silhouette. MJ, licking the blood slowly makes her way towards the pulsating artery in Sue’s invisible neck. Once again the invisible skin is torn.

In the midst of her orgasms, Sue has a moment of lucidity, concentrating her last willpower she invokes an invisible wave of energy that sends MJ across the room. Instantly she regrets it as the actual pain inflicted by the bites falls on her. She tries to stand, stumbles for a couple of steps and drops to the floor, her face deeply buried into the cheap synthetic fabric of the carpet. The blood loss is too important and she feels the life leaving her body.

***

Mary Jane stands up. She’s in the hallway. Just a second ago she was in the bedroom. Astonished she looks through the hole in the wall at the partially invisible figure lying on the floor. She didn’t expect that. She smiles. That was one hell of a ride. The taste of Sue Storm’s blood was simply amazing, far greater than any other blood she’s tasted so far. She walks back into to the room to finish the invisible girl but she’s already dead. She would have loved to have Sue Storm as a companion but apparently it’s not going to happen anymore. She has tried to bestow the gift onto her last three victims but she hasn’t been successful so far. Giving her blood to them didn’t seem to have made the trick. It’s probably a question of timing. Disappointed, she goes to the bathroom and has a long burning shower, washing the stains of her last two meals and relaxing her sore muscles. Half an hour later she exits the shower, she feels satisfied on all the levels. She dries her smoking body and gets dressed. When she exits the room she finds Sue Storm sitting on her ass looking at her half invisible hands. She feels so stupid. After all it was simply a question of not killing the victims herself. She should have thought of it.

Sue looks at her, scared.

“Come on Susan, don’t be so gloomy, you’ll end up enjoying it as much as I do, I promise”

“What have you done to me?”

“Well, first I controlled your mind, then I fucked you senseless, and finally I sucked your blood killing you in the process. Apparently you’ve come back as a vampire, just like me. Ain’t that cool?”

Susan Storm looks blankly at MJ. The redhead walks to her, helps her stand and brings her back to the bathroom, there she sits her in the bathtub and washes the blood away, petting her newly born sister’s partially invisible pussy... In a near catatonic state, Sue is stuck in her thoughts.

“A vampire? Seriously? Does that even exists?...” She thinks. Considering the fact that Gods, Aliens and alternate universes exist, it isn’t absurd to assume that vampires do too. After all, she does feel a bit different, her senses are more acute, she feels more powerful, she feels hornier, hell a lot hornier actually, and she feels damn hungry. At first she’s terrified by the idea of having to kill to survive but on the other hand it surely doesn’t seem to be a problem for MJ and she was just an innocent girl a few days ago. It probably comes with the territory. That finger in her snatch is actually pretty enjoyable, much better than any special time she has spent with Reed. The opportunity to study this condition and experience it herself is huge. “…Fuck it, I’m the most intelligent 20 year old on the planet, I’m sure I’m gonna make the best of it” she concludes. She turns, now completely visible, looks at MJ and grins.

“Mary Jane, I’m hungry. Let’s go back to the Baxter building; I know of a couple of bitches there that could make a great late night snack.” She says.

***

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)