More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

...

Carnage on Queens

The monitors cast a blue light on Sharon Carter’s face. The images on the screens are transmitted by the small fleet of S.H.I.E.L.D. black raptor drones that has been hovering above the streets of Forest Hills for the last three weeks. Three weeks since the big revelation, three weeks since that Parker kid had been to come out of the freak closed, three weeks since MJ Watson had gone missing, three weeks since S.H.I.E.L.D. had discovered the existence of vampires, three weeks since Nick Fury had assigned her with the task of information gathering on those monsters, three week sinces it had started taking her a couple more minutes to fall asleep at night.

The autopsy of Eric Brooks a.k.a. “Blade” had revealed next to nothing relevant on the creatures except that they would be formidable opponents. A couple new organs meant to process blood, a strange gland at the base of the skull full with a hormone similar to adrenalin but at least twenty times more powerful and a strong sexual excitement side effect, a muscular density bested only by Doctor Banner’s in his Hulk state, a highly compact nerve network and, of course, the legendary retractable fangs.

On the screens, nothing new. This constant surveillance is starting to seem pretty useless. Forest Hills is definitely a boring neighborhood…

***

Gwen Stacy is smoking a joint sitting on the Pride family roof. The relief of the first blows is now long gone and her mind wanders away over the events of the last three weeks. The day the news hit the media, school had been placed under siege by reporters. She had been picked up by that S.H.I.E.L.D. uptight bitch, what was her name? Sharon Carter… She was told she was to be relocated to an undisclosed location under the S.H.I.E.L.D. witness protection program. She had said fuck, jumped from the car and ran away. Of course she hadn’t gone far. You don’t escape from the most powerful spy organization in the world for long, but her stunt had given her the leverage to negotiate to stay in Forest Hills: “You lock me up, you’ll need a couple of guys full time looking for me, cause I ain’t gonna stop running away”. She had been living with the Prides since then. For better and worse, Kitty and herself had grown closer over the last weeks.

She throws the butt over the edge of the roof. She stands up, stretching. She picks up the pack of cigarettes, the lighter and the weed. A movement at the limit of her eyesight attracts her attention. MJ’s sitting on the chimney looking at her, she smiles. Gwen stumbles backwards and falls over the edge.

***

Kitty Pride’s in her basement, filling the washing machine drum. Her mother won’t be back for at least another hour and she’s more than happy to help her. Each time she gets an opportunity she tries to get a grip on her life with those small everyday routines. Although Gwen’s presence in the house has been a great help, she’s been constantly on her nerves for the last three weeks. Since she left Xavier’s school all she’s been wishing for is a regular teenager life, but the revelation of Spiderman’s secret identity by the Bugle shattered the community of Forest Hills High and made that impossible.

She launches the short program when the lights go out. At first she thinks fuses, but the TV is still playing in the living room. She calls out for Gwen, no answers. Luckily, there’s a pack of matches and a few candles on a shelf above the washing machine. She tries to light one but a draft blows the flame. She tries again and again a draft blows the match. This time she puts her hands around the match before scratching it against the side of the pack. “Wait, how could there be a draft in the basement?” she thinks. The glow of the last match reveals Sue Storm’s face, just a few inches away from hers.

***

Liz Allen is chatting on her pink computer in her pink room, in her pink pajamas. She’s absolutely oblivious to the horrors taking place just a few blocks away. She’s been having this pen pal – or keyboard pal to be more precise – for a few months, a nice girl with the pseudo of mutantchck421. Her long discussions with her have helped Liz with her mutant phobia. After all, that girl who claims to be a mutant – hence the nickname - seems to be pretty normal in the end. Recently they’ve been talking a lot about the events around Peter Parker’s big secret being revealed by the press… The topic tonight is the day it all happened. Liz has been telling her about the news vans from all over the country waiting for the kids to come out, the paparazzi not waiting at all and climbing up the trees to take pictures of the “superhero’s” classmates, the helicopters stalking them at all time and their faces all over the news, the newspapers, the web… Talking about it reminds her how painful it all was but she feels glad that earlier in the afternoon the last reporter left the school.

Eventually Liz says good night and turns the computer off. Her undone homework is sitting on her desk. She pauses for an instant looking at it, but she dispatches it deciding that she’ll manage not to get interrogated the morning after. She goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth. She passes her head through the door; says good night again and goes to bed. The hot wind of this early autumn evening is coming through the open window as Liz falls asleep.

***

Sharon Carter is still looking at the drones monitors.

The investigation around Eric Brook’s “lair” had been a bit more interesting. The arsenal had revealed a few weaknesses of the creatures, silver, UV light, fire… And then there was that fuck up in that nightclub a week before, when a whole platoon of highly trained field agents had been wiped out. They had followed a lead in Brooks’ papers referring to this place as a nest. By the time the backup had arrived there was nothing left to pick up, no corpse, no vampire, no nothing just an empty VIP section with a lot of blood everywhere. The GPS trackers implanted in the agents had disappeared from the face of the earth. Sharon couldn’t stop wondering how S.H.I.E.L.D. didn’t have a hint of information about the creatures in its archives. Two theories were explored: either the vampires were few in numbers and really, really discreet or they had an air tight, vacuum sealed, absolutely impenetrable security system covering their activities. The second option was absolutely terrifying considering the money invested by S.H.I.E.L.D. in monitoring this kind of threats.

The only lead left is Mary Jane Watson who disappeared the day after the . Mrs Watson testimony and the “Bloody Mary” murders seemed to be proof that she had been converted into one of the creatures and that she was out there discovering her new nature without “adult vampire supervision”. Sharon Carter followed closely the police investigation. She would have helped but the people on it where already the best and she couldn’t do anything more.

The last thing left for her to do is to wait and see if by any chance the creature would come back home.

She’s been watching those monitors for the last 6 days and nothing happened until now.

***

Gravity is irrevocably pulling Gwen towards the ground. She closes her eyes feeling sorry for her friends at school as they won’t be needing this on top of the Parker incident. The shock doesn’t come from where she’s expecting it. She opens her eyes. Her feet are still in the air and the ground still seems pretty far away. She looks up; Mary Jane is holding her hand.

“Watch your step sweetie; that would have been a nasty fall!” says MJ.

MJ pulls her back up on the roof, smiling. Gwen’s arm is sore but at least she’s alive; a little voice in her brain tells her to tilt her head to the side. She complies. MJ opens her mouth and sinks her fangs into Gwen’s carotid artery. Gwen’s overwhelmed by a feeling of intense pleasure. Her pussy’s instantly drenched. She smiles looking at the sky. A curious little black drone passes over their heads.

***

“What is Sue Storm of the FF doiung I n her Fing basement?”

Kitty drops the match and the light goes out. She tries to phase out to protect herself but it’s already too late. A little voice in her head tells her to unbutton her shirt. The former X-Woman’s hands start working down her blouse revealing her tiny breasts, ribs, belly button. Kitty feels a hand on the back of her neck meddling with her hair. The hand becomes a fist and the fist pulls her head back. A cold tongue trails up from the base of the neck to the chin. Her head is brought back down. A voracious mouth engulfs hers. The little voice tells her to relax and enjoy herself. Her hand forces her way past her pant’s elastic waistband. Her pussy is absolutely swollen between her fingers. She releases a loud moan. The mouth is now on her neck sucking and sucking. In the total darkness of her basement she realizes that her wish for a normal life is never going to realize itself. She exhales heavily wondering why it doesn’t seem to bother her at all.

***

Liz Allen is having a dream. She’s at school in biology class. Peter and MJ are there as well as Gwen, Kitty and the boys, Flash and Kong. The lecture today is about Sex Ed. The teacher is showing them how to put a condom on a test tube. Liz is troubled by this. She feels excited. She knows it’s absurd as she’s not a virgin and that she’s always practiced safe sex but something in the way the teachers fingers rub the lubricated latex makes her extremely horny. She’s ashamed and looks around, apparently the other girls are feeling the same way. Kong, Flash and Peter are now standing around the three girls’ desks. The rest of the class is slowly covered by shadows. Flash and Kitty start making out, Kong and MJ as well and Peter approaches her. There’s something off about this but the other girls don’t care so why should she?

Peter takes off is civilian clothes. Under it he’s wearing his Spiderman costume, with mask and all. She kneels in front of him. The teacher’s hand appears out the shadows and takes out Pete’s dick. She start’s sucking. She can feel hornier as she sucks on the growing dick of her best friend’s boyfriend. Eventually he cums. She takes it but the cum doesn’t want to stop coming out; it pours out her mouth, over her clothes, all over her body. She lets him go and now she’s naked but Pete’s cum has transformed into some sort of spider web and she can’t move any more. The guys disappear and only the girls remain. They’re naked as well and they hungrily start licking the web covering her. Why the hell is Sue Storm in her dream, she wonders as she comes and comes again?

***

“ETA 90 seconds Agent Carter” says the voice of the pilot in Sharon’s comm. The twelve men heavy response team is squeezed in the small cockpit of the dark helicopter flying above Ellis Island towards Queens.

Sharon knows it’s already too late. She took ten seconds too much processing the images she got from the drones and she knows that her only lead will already be slipping through her fingers. She curses and curses again. She was observing the Stacy girl on the Prides rooftop smoking a marijuana cigarette. Once she finished it she stood up and for some reason she fell backwards over the edge. But instead of crashing in the roses below she had levitated for a moment before being back on the roof. After that she started looking at the sky with a stupid smile and collapsed. There she started disappearing from the image. Sharon had lost precious instants before sounding the alarm:She knew that Bloody Mary had been there and was now gone with Gwen Stacy and probably Kitty Pride as well.

***

Gwen’s and Kitty’s newly found fangs are buried deeply into the tender flesh of Liz’s thighs. Soon the pink room will be painted red. Sue Storm and Mary Jane Watson are admiring their new pupils work. Liz Allen screams of pleasure will soon wake up her mother… Mature blood, full of expertise and a lifetime of memories. How delightful…

***

The Pride’s home is empty. Sharon Carter is furious. She paces heavily in the basement where one of her man found two stains: one red, one colorless, almost greasy. She has a meeting with Fury in two days and she knows that the one eyed African American won’t like the situation. Kitty, Gwen, the equation is not balanced… Suddenly she has an epiphany. She barks a few orders and less than twenty seconds later the helicopter takes off the ground with a group of heavily armed, dangerously adrenaline pumped S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Instants later they spot the vampires in Liz Allen’s room. All hell breaks loose. The men’s coordination, action and reflexes during the are textbook material. But no textbook will ever be written on how to take down four teenage vampires even with silver bullets.

Sharon is cowering in the wreckage of the helicopter.

“There’s a live one here!” Kitty says passing her head through the metal.

“Let’s take her to the Baxter Building, we’re going to get some info from her” says Sue

“Baxter Building? My oh my, MJ you’ve been doing well sweetheart.” says Gwen. Sharon Carter is dragged out of the Helicopter. “Hey I know that bitch! This is going to be so much fun…”

***

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)