More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nyxeria Nyxeria

Select your lore:

In the beginning.

Long ago the being we know as the Weaver woke in darkness, and decided that she didn't particularly like it very much, and so quickly went about making the universe more cheery by inventing it. Stars, nebulae, macadamia nut cookies; she crafted them all from the cosmic play-dough because she really had nothing better to do. Not one to be complacent, she then decided to create a planet filled with noisy life and a sprinkling of magic, a choice which has generally been viewed as a mistake by everyone.

After the initial dose of oceans, forests, and kittens of various sizes, the Weaver came the conclusion that in order for her world to truly be interesting, it needed life capable making its own choices and fucking up royally. To this end, the Weaver created three daughters in her own image and delegated the task to them so she could focus on writing her novel instead.

The first daughter, Yttr, determined to prove herself the most talented of the sisters took great care to craft a balanced race with extensive lore, and thus was born humanity. The first humans, born with a great curiosity but little ability wield magic beyond that they were born with, decided they didn't like being balanced and promptly invented racism to show the other races that humans were the best.

The second daughter, Myrn, unwilling to put any care or effort into her task, gathered as much magic as she could in a single night and willed it to life, letting it pour from her hands onto the dust of the earth. This raw, wild energy twisted and writhed upon itself and became the first magical creatures, what we now know as monsters and demons. For whatever reason, nearly all of them had giant breasts and/ or penises. Completely overpowered and needlessly edgy, the magical creatures immediately began slaughtering, devouring, and each-other in the hopes of becoming the ruler of whatever was left.

The third daughter, Vael, who had a rather unhealthy attraction to the local wildlife, created the first wildings, and while the less said about how she went about that the better for all of us, the end result was a group of people with animal ears and tails and a complete inability to use normal magic like the rest of us decent folk. Vael instead taught the wildings how to access the innate power of aura, otherwise known as dumb nature magic for weirdos and shut up I'm not jealous.

The world now filled with people of various sizes, colors, sexualities, and political parties, the Weaver sat back with a giant bag of cosmic popcorn and got ready to enjoy the show. Unfortunately for everyone, the various peoples of the world couldn't even try to get along for just a little while and promptly declared war on each-other.

What happened next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)