More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Babydicklover Babydicklover

How does he use the book?

In the Locker Room

John looked down, frustrated by his enormous penis. He always envied men with tiny little willies and desired to be like them. He believed them superior and a testament to a man’s masculinity. But he also desperately wanted to experience humiliation for having tiny genitals. It was a secret of his, and he finally had the opportunity.

John, now with the power of god, could solve world hunger, end poverty, or cure cancer. But he had a more selfish, devious motive to have a very small pathetic weenie. He scribbled through the book and wrote:


I, John Doe, have an incredibly tiny penis of less than half an inch and an erect one-inch dinkle. It should hardly be visible to the naked eye, and the profound smallness should perplex people. They will ponder how a grown boy could be so underdeveloped and magnificently small in the most important spot as a man. They would philosophically debate what it means to be a man in the modern world because my precious little center will be more womanly with no body hair. Despite what people think of my incredibly small ding-a-ling, their immediate reaction will be authentic laughter. Even if I love the attention on my baby pinky-sized micropenis, I am super embarrassed at first, and it is a humiliating feeling. Eventually, I begin to love it as their reactions become more ridiculing.


He signed his name with an anxious smile. This time when he looked down, he saw his large penis drastically shrink down to what he wrote — less than a measly inch. Even his balls were petite and inadequate-looking. John’s life was beyond uneventful, and this was the greatest thing that ever happened to him.

At the high-end country club, there is a locker room with frequent regulars like older men, younger men, and even women who find themselves lost. And John knew most of them personally, as his family were members for many years.

John decided to shower in the locker room, something he never had a problem with before. There weren’t any open showers, which was a massive bummer for John, but this wouldn’t change the outcome. While he showered, he heard voices outside. His heart raced rapidly like he ran a marathon; he was actually nervous and a little fearful. This was going to be exciting for John as he already felt his baby micropenis stretch to an impressive one inch.

Who will John flash his little bits to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)