More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grrrr Grrrr

What's next?

In the Dining Car

I entered the crowded dining car. I looked around a bit but did not see Sameera, so I got in line for food alone. I was waiting for rations when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned, very surprised to see Crystal, but she was grinning.

We had met back before things got bad, while I was working in a restaurant. She had left me her number on the back of her signed check on the table and I found it after she had left. We had met up once and done dinner and a movie before I moved away.

“I was hoping you were here,” she said delightedly. To be honest I had kind of forgotten about Crystal; it had been years. But after looking at her I wondered how I could possibly have forgotten. She was about 5’3”, with a full figure, light skin with dark features, dark brown hair and eyeliner and clothing to suggest she had dressed more like a Goth or punk in her young adult years. She was wearing a tight, form-fitting black V-neck t-shirt that revealed a hard-to-miss cleavage and drew the eye to her incredible rack. She was the slightest bit chubby and had some of the fullest breasts I had ever seen.

She had always been very confident and forward, so as we caught up she was very flirty, touching me often on the arm, torso or even face. I could tell she was getting antsy on this train. After we finally got our food and ate, she invited me back to her dorm.

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)