More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Damot Damot

What's next?

In need of a test dummy

After this, I went to my brothers immediately. He wasn´t at home since he was commuting between Gotham and New York all the time. (Good thing he could use the old family jet.) I made Marvin fetch a drink for me, grabbed my vibrator and took a shower while masturbating for a whole hour. When I was done, I knew it wouldn't last long, and I had to go clubbing today. So I called a few people, and we went out. What can I say, kids, your mom loved to party in those days, but for some reason, it didn´t feel right. I had sex with four guys, which meant two different threesomes, one in a toilet of the club the other one at home and I was still not satisfied. The whole time I was thinking about rhinos dick and Spidies soft lips. Damn, super guys were not only super at fighting and stuff, they even tasted so much better. And that's the problem with delicious things, kids. Once you had something awesome, you are not satisfied with the average anymore. And the worst thing was, I hadn´t really tasted it enough. I had just a sip of this amazing dish, it wasn´t nearly enough, and I had to have more.

But how? Super Heroes do not grow on trees, and they are susceptible about there private life. I didn´t know where spiderman lived yet and there was no way to get to rhino since he was in prison again. And there weren´t any other heroes I could meet on the street...

I was lying on the couch drinking a breakfast shake Marvin had made, masturbating thoughtlessly when something on TV caught my I.

A guy was inviting as many hot chicks as possible to a party in a private club in Manhatten tonight. And I knew that he was a superhero!

"Marvin, I go clubbing tonight."

There was a long line waiting outside the club, and it was filled with tones of sexy girls eager to meet my date. Of course, I didn´t line up but walked to the security guy and told my last name. He looked at me for a second, then he nodded and let me in.

It was called the mirror, and the whole interior was out of reflecting material. The walls the ceiling, the bar, the furniture, even the uniform of the barkeeper and waitresses. They were playing all kind of party music with a lot of techno in it, but it was fine. I had a mission.

After walking around a while and getting hit on by several guys. (I was wearing my black belt skirt and a net top with thicker cloth only where it was necessary). I found him in the whip Area. He was surrounded by dozen supermodels, sitting on a reflecting couch and drinking champagne.

When he saw me, he grinned and shouted through the noise:

"Well if this isn´t little .... long time no see!"

I grinned and answered: "Are you so Jonny, that you need to invite women over TV?"

He stood up came over and hugged me, as he had done it so many times and I got immediately wet.

To be fair, that hadn´t anything to do with the new power. I always dug Jonny Storm since my brother invited the Fantastic Four to the mansion years ago, but this time there was a big difference.

His hands were shaking, and I could feel his hard pound. He had always been an unreachable heartthrob. Jonny Storm, the Human Torch, one of the most desired bachelors in the world, a man who could have every girl he wanted. I, on the other hand, had been the underaged slutty Sister of a famous businessman. Rich of course, but this was nothing Jonny would interest.

I had tried to seduce him many times without success, but something told me, this would change tonight.

And I could tell, he was feeling the same. He looked me in the eyes, and I could see the fire burning in them.

"You look good ..." he said smiled and wanted to lead me to the table but I stopped him.

"I want you for my self, tonight," I said boldly. If Spiderman was right and I had some strange power, this was the best way to test it. Would Jonny leave all these hot girls to be with me?

He looked at me for quite a while, then he laughed and said:

" Okay, Princess. Your wish is my command."

He grabbed my hand and led me out of the club to his bike, and just minutes later we were in a discreet clam bar without reporters or fans.

"So tell me, what is going on," I asked.

"What do you mean, he asked sipping on his long drink.

"Calling out girls on television?"

He made a face and sight.

"I guess it´s this damn wedding of my sister and Reed, " he said and I immediately got it. Invisible Woman and Mr. Fantastic would marry in a month, everybody knew about it.

"I just need to feel alive..." he concluded. "But something is going on with you too. You are different since we saw each other the last time.

I grinned and took the next step.

"I am legal, for starters."

Now he looked at me very carefully.

"Your brother would kill me."

I bit my tongue and curled my hair around my little finger.

"Screw my brother. He has no illusions about me anyway."

Then I bent over the table and kissed him.

"I waited a long time to do this."

It was true. I always had a crush on him, but he rebuffed me because of my family. If he wouldn´t this time, Spidy could be on to something. His lips where war, nearly hot, and he tasted like a campfire.

I decided to stretch my luck by pushing my tongue into his mouth and at this point, I had already body started to get up, I could feel the shift of temperature in the bar. He pushed me back, breathing heavily, steam was coming from his throat as he stared at me with explosions in his eyes.

" What the hell? " he asked in his last moment of reflection, but I wasn´t willing to let him off the hook as easily as spiderman.

"I need you to fuck me Jonny Storm"

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)