More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nightcat nightcat

So were are you

In a luxurious tent.

As you look around you, you see that you are in a rather luxurious tent. The design of the tent and it's furnishings tell you that it's likely Dothraki and that it's owner (you) is an important member of the Khalasar this tent belongs to. You don't think you're the leader of this particular group of dothraki or your tent would have been bigger, but looking at yourself makes it obvious you are an elite warrior by the length of your braid.

Knowing your role in the world you now live in you decide to look through the things in your tent, they are not many as any unnecessary things would slow you down. Most of your belongings are weapons, aside from a beautifully maintained Arakh and a recurved bow you have two tomahawks and a dagger.

All in all you're a happy man. A collection of the weapons you liked most in your old world, some you even trained with, and a chance to ally yourself with Daenerys Targaeryen who is definitively your favourite contender for the iron throne for many reasons. Now to find out if the Khalasar you belong to has any chance of allying with her and finding a way to change it if it doesn't because your chance of survival would drop drastically by becoming her enemy. Another thing you want to find out is if you're dropped in episode one or somewhere later on the timeline of Game of Thrones. Where exactly your Khalasar is camped might be good to know too. To answer any of those questions you have to go outside and you refuse to do so unarmed in a world this dangerous, so you hook you tomahawks to your belt and strap the dagger in it's sheath to your upper left arm.

Now feeling slightly more ready you walk out of your tent in search of answers. As you step out of your tent you have to take a second to just take in the world around you, but you're soon snapped out of your reverie by a startling feminine scream. Priding yourself on your gentlemanly demeanour you rush toward the scream to help.

What do you find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)