More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nightcat nightcat

What do you find?

A bump in the road.

What you find is a serious bump in the road of your plans. You find someone having sex with a seriously unwilling woman. And not just anyone but the Khal, the leader of this group of Dothraki. If it was just anyone you could have dealt with it but even if you could take on the Khal due to the element of surprise you'd be in trouble. If the Khal does this he won't be alone in it so you let it be for now, choosing to plan ahead instead of likely getting yourself killed helping one person.

After walking around the camp a bit you found out that like most khalasar, this group of dothraki has many slaves and doesn't treat their women much better than those. They do take meticulous care of their horses and weapons. If you want to have any chance of allying with Daenerys you'll have to find a way to change your khalasar's attitude towards women and slaves. The easiest way to do that would be to become the Khal. On a brighter note, you now know your new body's name: Vorro, and tha Khal is named Fonno. You're not sure how Dothraki go about succession to their throne's but you assume a leader as aggressive as Fonno won't turn down a duel. To prepare yourself for that you wake up every night including this to train a few extra hours at night in secret.

Does your training go unnoticed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)