More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by skim266 skim266

What happened to her?

In a Towel!

She found herself standing in the middle of an unfamiliar room with her limbs spread. Liz noticed that both her wrists and ankles have been chained. Her arms were raised up so high up, at the point she had to stand on her tiptoes to relieve the tension on her wrists. Her legs were spread shoulder width apart.

Another thing that surprised Liz when she looked down at herself was that her clothes were missing. Rather, she was only wearing a towel! Liz can confirm that she was wearing nothing underneath where her towel is secured, meaning someone had already stripped her and left her bonded with a towel securing her from nudity. Liz couldn't help but slightly blush from this incident, but she still kept her composure. It's not like she's still covered, right?

Liz didn't struggle against her bonds since she feared that one wrong move would make her towel unravel and drop to floor, leaving her completely naked and exposed. Rather, she wanted to wait for something or someone to come. Although, Liz gulped out of nervousness. Quite frankly, she didn't know what to expect or what she's going to do if something happens. All she knew was that it was better to struggle later than now. At least, that's what she hopes to happen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)