More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yolomeme yolomeme

Where do you begin your hunt?

In The Dense Forests Around Your Village

You dredge through the dense forest surrounding your village, looking for any human stupid enough to wander into wolf territory. After searching around for an hour, you see something that you weren't expecting, a young woman, picking berries alone. You're not sure how any woman could be so careless to wander this close to the wolf village without an escort, so you stick to the shadows an wait, ensuring there really is no one else with her. A half hour passes, and you decide that it is time to strike. You give a strong, low growl before dashing towards her on all fours. She notices you and begins to scream, but it's too late. You cover her mouth with one hand while picking her body up with frightening ease. Slinging her over your bulging, furry shoulder with no sign of strain you rest a palm possessively on her warm, soft ass. Understanding that she's being taken by this primitive being, she struggles and squirms, but it's useless - she has no chance whatsoever of escaping your iron grasp. You ignore her squirming for the most part, though you do tighten your grip on her rear end further quashing her chances of regaining freedom.

You decide to:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)