More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

End of Introduction.

In-Program Lexicon

Hello and welcome, viewers! This is the in-program lexicon of The Expanding Universe (TM)! Here you will find all information needed to understand and enjoy The Expanding Universe (TM). Information abotu the make-up of the various races and species of the galaxy, their homeworlds, events of importance, galactic politics, and other such things to have context of everyday life may be found here.

And for those viewers who did not, or could not, participate in the viewer contributions may find the template needed to see how the people of this galaxy was created.

It shares the same viewer friendly interface as the rest of the program, using a category style list to find all sorts of information organized in pleasing fashions. It is designed to optimize speed and effectiveness of finding information on the fly to learn about a certain subject.

Viewer contributors are the only ones allowed to contribute to the lexicon. They also have the ability to modify and edit their submissions as they see fit. The program updates in real-time with the lexicon, so some viewers may have jarring experiences. Such as alien species suddenly gaining relevance in the galaxy when they did not exist just a minute ago, or an underwater species that had legs suddenly has fish tails in their place instead.

We hope you enjoy the knowledge provided and that it enhances your viewing pleasure. Have a nice day.

What information to search?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)