More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beeble42 Beeble42

Do you decide to plan an evening in or out?

In, and wait for WPC Dobbs

Having decided that dealing with a crowd might be a little beyond me at the moment, I rang the police, who told me WPC Dobbs would be around that evening at the start of her shift. Bit risky, but at least this would be 1 to 1 with a locked door between me and anyone else. Or would it? What if her patrol buddy came in with her? So I sat down at my PC, consulting with The Demon, and worked it all out. I even wrote it down on a crib sheet.

The patrol buddy did turn up so TD put the idea in his head that he should wait in the car until she was ready to come out and the idea in her head that she could handle it alone. Naturally, since it was a suggestion, not a compulsion, he might return if there was an emergency but he would still have to ring the bell.

After concentrating on the set up, while she started on procedure, I took a good look at her: dark haired with beautiful brown eyes and quite short for a policewoman. The unsexy unflattering modern uniform did not allow much clue about her body but I’d be seeing more of that very soon. TD set about his work as instructed giving her a strong compulsion to fuck.
Almost immediately, “Do you live alone? I don’t see any pictures of family.”
“Yes. What’s your name?”
“Bella, well not really, but I love the ‘Twilight’ books so that’s what everyone calls me. Ben and Bella.” Her hands had wandered to her thighs and her breathing was audible. “Do you like vampire girls, or women in uniform?”
I took from this non-sequitur that her mind was somewhat distracted.
“Even better when they are half out of it.”

She leapt off the sofa and threw herself on top me “Fuck me, fuck me now” Time for TD to enter her and turn her submissive. She stopped forcing her tongue down my throat a bit too aggressively and asked “How do you want me?”
“Bent over resting on the table like that actress in ‘Secretary’” I said pointing “Keep your hat on and I’ll remove any clothes.”
I quickly removed my shoes and trousers, and rubbed my cock up against her trousers before pulling down her pants and panties at one go and off one leg. “Spread them legs”. If only there was time to fully frisk her, especially now I could see how firm and toned . I knelt down and opened her downstairs lips, rolled up my tongue and it in. After some vigorous exploration I opined “Nice and clean”
“Fuck me, fuck me!”

Do you want a relationship with Bella, however twisted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)