More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What creature do you want to see next? what types of things will feed the dark creature that summoned you?

Imp

As you wake up you can tell you're not in a comfortable bed. the dream you had was so vivid and you remember it clearly as you look around and think that you must still be asleep. as you go to scratch your head you start to panic when you poke your scalp with your new claws. you take deep breaths to calm and slowly explore your features. you notice small horns on your bald head and a tail that after some trial and error you can control pretty well. Thinking about it you can see in the dark now. It is mostly black and white but enough to not stumble in the dark.

You explore your cave and notice a small gate in the back. as you get closer you see it has a halfling locked inside. They are smaller than you by 6 inches and petite as they always are. she has a scared look on her face and you guess she must have been a new prisoner of the imp you occupied since her clothes are intact. Deciding to play the part of your kind and defile her you open the cage and her out.

how would you defile the halfling?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)