More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Infected or Immune?

Immune

Amidst the chaos of gyrating hips, orgasmic screaming and the sound of wet fucking, a small handful of people somehow immune to the virus witnessed the sudden change of the entire island from tropical paradise into a giant, endless orgy. These lucky (or unlucky, depending on how they see it) few have seen their friends, acquaintances and loved ones succumb to an uninhibited sexual desire they would never have seen before. Being the only sane ones left among thousands, their reactions were varied.

Some were horrified by this bizarre island wide event. The people they once knew had freaked out right in front of their eyes and began to fuck complete strangers out in the streets. They have had men and women come onto them, shoving dicks and pussies into their faces shamelessly and unwantedly. Some might have even attempted to themselves onto them. It was a nightmare come true. Most of these immune were on the run, looking for a way to a cure or to escape from the islands.

Some were inexplicably aroused. The depravity of the circumstances and the promise of near endless sexy times without inhibition or consequences were enough to tempt these immune to join in on the fun. They might have fucked whoever they wanted with no consideration to consent or personal sense of morality. They have had extremely horny men and women willingly offer their bodies to them. There was no such thing as asking for permissions here if everyone wanted to fuck. They might have had their deepest, darkest fetishes realized, owing to the virus for making their dreams come true. To them, it would be a better party than the seemingly more restrained one from before. Another part of the vacation on sunny Parovia dialed up from 10 to 100. Most of these immune were indulging in sex fueled adventures they wouldn't any time forget, or perhaps they might even be looking for some way to spread the virus to the rest of the world.

With so many agendas among the immune, it would not be uncommon to see conflict among them. These are stories of those who stayed or managed to get away.

Who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)