More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Irradiant Irradiant

What's next?

Illya Shadowborne, a void elf with a knack for magical experiments.

Tales of this elusive beauty range can range from erotic to disturbing, usually depending on who you ask. Pale blue skin, bright shining eyes and medium length black hair partially covering one of the aforementioned eyes in a side-part are the first things one sees starting from the top. Upon further inspection, her full dark lips draw attention alongside her sensual visage. While so far she had above average looks compared to most elves, one area where she differed from most of her more svelte kin was found a bit further below. A generously full bust, each breast easily more than a handful to hold and always proudly on display always managed to grab the attention of most onlookers. Beyond that she shared a frame similar to a lot of other elves...at least, most of the time.

The void elf better known as Illya Shadowborne worked her way up from a back-alley whore to one of Silvermoon's most desired socialites in high courts. Mostly because of a combination of her looks, expertise and lack of restraints in complying with her clients' less socially acceptable requests. Eventually however, even the riches and social status no longer satisfied her.

She desired power of her own, and just the same as other like-minded folk she went looking for it in the wrong places. She was captured just the same as the other exiles seeking to bend the powers of the void to their will. And much like the others, her mind was never quite the same afterwards. While she is still mostly sane on a surface level, the whispers in her mind often drive her to follow her worst impulses. Impulses that, due to her previous way of life, have a habit of outing themselves in very perverted ways.

Nowadays she spends most of her time honing her perverted magics, allowing her to alter properties of both her own body and that of others as she explores the world in search of more power, entertainment, subjects to experiment on or whatever else has currently piqued her interest.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)