More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by QueenB723 QueenB723

What is your ring gear?

Ill-Fitting Swimsuit

You grab the small one-piece off the bench and inspect it. It looks like, despite being ill-fitting, it won’t cut off circulation, and it’ll actually show your body off rather nicely. You strip and tug it on. As predicted, while it does squeeze it isn’t painful and even after a few minutes nothing goes numb. You’re admiring yourself in the mirror when a beautiful dark-haired woman, clearly several years older than you, walks in.

“You’re gonna go with that old thing? Really? I’m surprised they didn’t retire it.” She snarks at you, and you’re snapped out of your shock.

“Retire it? What?” Your confusion registers on your face, and she sighs before talking slowly as if to a small child.

“That used to be my costume. Honestly, I doubt you’re even worthy of using it. But we’ll see about that. I’m Veronica Conners.” She extends a hand, eyes sparkling with mischief.

Tess. Tess Cooper.” You smile. She nods.

“Ahh, okay. I’d heard they were hiring you. Good luck in the tourney. You’re gonna need it. I’m the best girl here, and everyone knows it. There’s only one reason I’m not champ, and that’s-” You cut her off by saying…

What do you say to cut off Veronica?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)