More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ldnldn ldnldn

What's next?

Ikaruga and the importance of restraint

Ikaruga, the calm and collected class representative from the Hanzo Academy of Ninja, had her morning commute interrupted by a shadowy figure.

“Ikaruga, I challenge you to a duel!” The shadowy figure said.

"I accept your challenge. You shall taste the wrath of my Kunai!" Ikaruga said as she pulled out a knife. "Ready when you are."

The mysterious stranger exploded into a swarm of pink butterflies that flew all around Ikaruga. Their razor-sharp wings began to attack her. She tries to intercept as many as she could but to no avail.

However, the butterflies weren´t hurting her, instead going for her clothes. When they dissipated, a start naked Ikaruga was left standing in the middle of the road, the tattered remnants of her clothes bunched up by her feet.

"Nooo! My clothes!" Said Ikaruga, desperately covering her voluptuous bare breasts with her hands. Her long midnight hair almost reached out to cover her slim behind. "That is a dirty trick you did there! Hanzo-style fire!" the naked ninja threw two kunai glowing with a red flame as retaliation, but they phased across her opponent.

“You fool, that is an illusion,” the stranger yelled, disappearing and reappearing across the street, standing over a statue by the academy´s entrance. “Do you yield?”

"My Shinobi pride isn't going to allow me to run from this fight! It is time to face each other, like warriors!" Ikaruga said in a battle stance, running towards her foe.

“This is humiliating," she thought, as she walked back to the academy, trying to hide the best she could and avoiding the eyes of all the others ninjas, students, teachers, and staff.

“I won't fall for any dirty tricks this time.” She finally reached the shadow and readied a Kunai made of light. "Hanzo school, fire!" she threw it at the shadow, creating a massive explosion. Did she do it? Was the shadow vanquished?

A shrill laugh sent shivers down Ikaruga's spine. The shadow was behind her! “You were fooled again by my illusion. I was never there, but good job destroying the statue. I bet your classmates are going to love that!”

The shadow disappeared as half the school came out to see what the commotion was about. They spotted the ashes of their beloved statue, as well as the woman responsible, her hands still red from the energy kunai. Ikaruga was soon surrounded by an angry mob.

"Noooo, why does this always happens to me!!" Ikaruga thought. Apparently, this was a recurrent predicament for her. Embarrassed and frustrated, she dropped to the ground and started covering her body and head with her hands and arms, trying her best to hide from others.

The angry students demand retribution. They quickly tied her up and dragged her away. "Please no!!! Let me go!! This isn't fair! I won the fight fairly!"

The mob soon dragged Ikaruga across the street and into a public park. “Ahhhhh! I am sorry about the statue!! Please, don't do this!!"

The mob decided to tie her up atop the lion-dog statue in the middle of the park. Ikaruga´s long legs were secured to the stone and her arms were bound behind her back. They left a little sign warning other people not to untie her, as this is her punishment for being a vandal.

"No please no!! I swear I didn't know that the statue would break! Please stop this!!" Ikaruga struggled to break free.

The defeated kunoichi was feeling deeply ashamed and humiliated. She could see many people walking stop and stare at the naked shinobi. "They will remember this for years!", she thought, extremely embarrassed and mortified.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)