More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Creation of Avatar (name, occupation, race); Army (race, faction); World of Choosing?

Iir'Got'Hrax, Dark Deacon of the Fifth Circle (Currently in Exile), Unique Army Creation, Generic Fantasy World

You were nothing special. On a flight to New York, over the Atlantic, to visit some friends, the plane, for no reason anyone could discern, flipped in midair, cutout both engines, and crashed. There were no survivors.


You awaken in an endless expanse of nothing. You feel... nothing. You see... nothing.

"Welcome to the afterlife!"

Wait, what... oh, you're dead. That's right. You're rather distinctly dead.

"If you ever played them, imagine this to be like one big video game. You get to customize what you get to look like in this new world, design an army, and do whatever it is that you want to do at a fresh chance of a new life! While some afterlives reward based off deeds in life, here you get a set amount of points regardless of deeds."

Oh, uh... This is weird. Multiple afterlives? Create an avatar and an army?

A blank human figure appears from the emptiness in front of you, with three boxes of text just hanging in the air alongside it: Male, Female, Other. You tap "Male" and that box expands while the others contract, until it's the only one left. The figure also gains a penis, completely average in every way.

Dozens of other options pop up, sliders, switches, wheels... You grab one at random and jerk it about.

Oh... that must have been the "Skin Colour" slider, since your avatar now lime green. You pull it back towards pink, and land on a deep, infernal red. You go to change it up towards pink but... you look kind of hot in red, and you're never going to get just the right shade.

Well, if you've got infernal red skin, you might as well have an infernal body... oh look! A horns option! And a tail option! And an eye-type selector!

With a few minutes customisation, your mirror-avatar has become a standard incubus, deep red skin, catlike eyes, short horns, a phallic tail and a massive cock. Now for some personilisation... You make your avatar taller, and his horns longer. You also find a Aura effect, and give yourself(?) whisps of demonic flame around your body.

You click "Done", "Confirm" and then a message pops up.

"It looks like you made your avatar a member of the Incubus race. Do you want to set that as your avatar's race? The Incubus race has increased statistics across the board, plus seduction skills well and truly in the supernatural, at the cost of a weakness to holy damage and a biological requirement to have regular sex."

You click "Yes" and then you're surrounded by options. Skills, specialisations, traits, territories...

Well, you want to be charismatic. Even more so than standard. Let's see... "Abbot"? It gives a starting building, clothes, and managment and persuasion skills, but can you take that, since you're a demon? You click on it, and it lights up, and then your avatar is standing in front of a abbey wearing robes.

The abbey, though in form it looks similar to one of the old English or Scottish abbeys, has a flaming circle over the door rather than a cross, and the robes are jet-black and seperated in the front so that most of your cock is still on display.

A small list of options float next to the abbey, and you mouse over them. They're all upgrades for the abbey itself, adding various abilities and crafting areas to the abbey. Hmm, "Demonically Tainted" looks useful. It says it "halves rate of hunger increase and doubles rate of mana regeneration as long as you remain inside the building". You take it, and go to buy some living quarters and a training room before a pop-up tells you that that's already included.

You close the building upgrades menu and return to the main options menu. Realising that you've been blundering your way through preparing for your new life, you opt to sit back (metaphorically) and look through your stats.

You have above-average levels in all six stats (STR, DEX, INT, RES, WIL and CHA), especially Charisma, and a series of perks. You see "Abbot", which when you click on it informs you that it gives "bonuses to CHA when preaching or attempting to convert, three ranks in Logistics and Theology, and a free building of Type:Religious on start."

Also included is "Seduction is Life" (doubles Charisma when attempting seduction), "Demonic Body" (reduced damage from everything except holy attacks, holy attack deal massively increased damage) and "Sexual Hunger" (your hunger bar is replentished by sex rather than eating).

Well, you've still got a lot more points. So you buy "Diplomat", which gives you bonuses to persuade people in a calm, neutral setting using arguements based off logic, which then leads to you buying an increased INT score, which then leads to you buying some various magical abilities.

You look back at your points amount, and realise to your horror that you're about four hundred points overbudget. What can you cut...

Oh, there's a "Disadvantages" section. You open it and click randomly, pulling up the Exile disadvantage.

"Exile: You cannot re-enter your homeland on pain of . As such, you are barred from a large section of the world, and have a reduced army spend allotment."

You take it. That's a large amount of points, but you need more. Oh, you can buy down your starting army points. You drop the slider to zero, and then check your points again. You have precisely zero points remaining, a perfectly balanced character.

Well, on one hand you do need an army, but on the other, with your charisma, you could probably just recruit one. And you don't really want to change your character any more...

You click "Continue", and a pop-up appears.

"Based on your input choices for your character, we have generated the following backstory:

Ir'Got'Hrax was once a rising star amongst the clergy of Hell. His charisma was notable, even for an Incubus. His progress from creation as part of a batch lot of Incubi to Abbot of the Abbey of the Carnal Confession took a mere twenty years, and then when the abbey was forcibly closed down as part of Demon King Lucius' "reforms", he was promoted to Deacon. However, that was when his downfall began, as a powerful family, who believed that he had taken the role that rightfully belong to their third son, moved to bring him down.

Following a show trial, with a bribed judge and falsified evidence, he was sentenced to life in exile for treason. However, Hrax did not merely possess a tongue of gold, he also possessed a keen mind, adept at spotting details, be they mistakes in an abbey's ledger, small details in a magical textbook, or laws long forgotten by everyone else.

He found one such law, that required that any demon "of importance" who was sent to the surface in exile "be granted sufficent land that he might live upon the plane of Order and foster Hell's aims even in exile". Using this, he was able to the judge to allow him to take the now-boarded up abbey with him to the surface. He had expect that the sheer power needed to move such a large building up to the surface would ensure that he was punished in some other way, but he underestimated the venom of the family, who provided the resources needed to send both him and the abbey up to the surface.

Click 'Confirm' to use this backstory, 'Edit Backstory' to make one of your own, or 'Edit Character' to make changes to the character."

Yes, that background sounds fine. You click "Confirm" and then there's a rushing sound and you're looking out through your avatar's... no, your, eyes.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)