More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by loken loken

What did James do about the knocking?

Ignored It ( Path)

James groaned and rolled over.

Whoever it was could wait. He needed his sleep. He closed his eyes and fell back to sleep.

* * *

James awoke later to find it was dark. Very dark. No matter how much he opened his eyes he could see nothing. He could feel though and began to panic as he felt a tightness around his wrists and his ankles that he knew was rope. His clothes were gone as well and he began to almost hyperventilate as he realised he had some kind of ball in his mouth that stopped him being able to scream. He tried anyway, not that it worked. All that he heard was himself making a vague moaning sound that he knew would get the attention of precisely nobody. Beneath him what he assumed was the floor was cold and somewhat coarse, like a rough carpet or some kind of mat.

Realising whatever was happening was probably not in his best interests he tried to wriggle free. He tried yanking and pulling and stretching and twisting and swinging as much as he could. It was for nothing. All it really did was rub his skin wraw both on the floor and where the rope was attached. As the adrenaline faded from his surpise and terror he started to feel mostly cold and uncomfortable. James thought he might have torn some of his skin of near his wrist as well, which was really starting to hurt. He didn't know what to do and lay still as he was gripped by a horrible feeling of despair.

What had happened to him? Why? Who did this? Why him? All of these questions and more ran though his mind as he lay there on his back, unable to move at all, naked, cold, and miserable for what felt like hours.

Eventually though he heard the noise of a door opening and realised he wasn't alone. "Help me," he cried out into the gag. All that escaped was a distressed moan, but the person entering, for the sound of heels came closer, evidently heard him as they walked over and started to laugh at him.

"What a pathetic little bitch," came a woman's voice as the sound of high heels continued towards him.

James was terrified as the woman approached. But despite that, he couldn't help but feel vaguely turned on by the idea of a beautiful woman him and so as she slowly got closer James' erection grew.

Little did James know that this was exactly the wrong thing to do with this particular woman. Maybe some kidnappers might have enjoyed that but in response to his growing erection all she felt was disgust and so as she lashed out with he foot and kicked the poor boy in the side as hard as she could. "You disgusting little freak," she spat as James tried and failed to curl into a ball. His bonds kept him on his back, his arms and legs stretched out for her to him freely.

She kicked him a few more times. His leg, his arm, his head, his side again, his leg again. It was really starting to hurt and James was beginning to think she wanted to beat him to and that made the boy cry. She stopped kicking him immediately and started to laugh. "Already crying, white boy?" she asked with a laugh before rubbing the sole of her shoe on - and intermittently jabbing the heel into - James' face.

James instinctually nodded. He didn't want her to kick him again.

This made her giggle and she pressed the sole of her shoe against the ball-gag in his mouth, forcing it deeper into his mouth. It hurt a bit, but it was a solid improvement compared to being kicked. She stopped after a few seconds before leaning down to speak to him quietly, "You're now ours James. Behave or I willl make your life a living hell. Understand bitch?"

James could smell the wine on her breath and feel it on his skin. She was close.

Does James try and headbutt her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)