More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnDoe117 JohnDoe117

What should Cardin do?

Ignore it and go straight to the main hall

Cardin did not heed the explosion of any mind. 'Probably normal in Beacon, I guess.'

There were numerous students in the main hall already, but too many than he liked. Dumping his cargo by a wall, all he had to do was wait for the program to start. Still, he was curious about his father's gift. His old man was serious about it. It would not hurt to try it.

How would he try it though? Start a fight? Steal something? Probably too risky. He cannot afford to start a fight since he will need a good team after initiation. He needs to do something natural-like, something that if it fails, he can still save face.

While he thinks of a test, his thought went to the students around, particularly a few. There were just so unique as if the Brother Gods designed them to stand out in the crowd. They were beautiful and fit, diamonds in the rough.

The first one was a blonde, surrounded by her friends, maybe? From what Cardin sees, she was upbeat and energetic, since she is holding conversations and deploying her gauntlets with air punches. Her clothes were scarce, with her midriff and thighs exposed and a very generous cleavage with her huge knockers. He was too distracted that she caught him staring, but instead of a scowl, she winked at him.

Then there was another girl. At first glance, she looked like she did not belong here amongst aspiring Huntsmen. A second later, she brandished a large grenade launcher, which also turned into a giant Warhammer that dwarfed his mace. Her figure definitely proved that she's already eighteen like the rest of them, with ample breasts and toned legs. She was even more of a chatterbox that the blonde since it seems that she has not taken a breath as she kept talking to her scrawny-looking companion.

The last one he recognizes, but he quite could not find the name to her lovely face. She stood like someone ready for a fight, but at the same time, relaxed and composed. Cardin swore he saw that long red ponytail somewhere. He knows that she is a serious aspirant though, given the sword and shield ensemble on her back. A warrior's body mixed with those of a supermodel. He has to thank the gods; her tits and ass are perfect!

'I might as well try to chat some of them up. Maybe test the ring on them too.' Cardin thought as he straightened up his armor. Beacon is gonna take some time. He might as well enjoy it.

Who will he approach first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)