More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jkssmtrfkr Jkssmtrfkr

How do you react?

If this is legit, you really want her to hunt and catch you

Your mind races as you consider what Mina’s just told you. If it’s true - and she can actually shrink you to swallowable size - this would be a fantasy come true. You’ve always wondered what it’s like to be a nano being swallowed by a beautiful woman, and it looks like you might just find out.

Of course, you don’t want to be too eager, either. She may have spotted your voraphilic tendencies right away, but she doesn’t need to know _how much _you enjoy it. It’ll be better for you to put up a little bit of resistance. (Besides - it’ll be much more fun if you make her chase you a bit. )

“You - you really shrink and eat people?” You gasp as she gnaws on your neck and chin. “Oh, no! Th- that’s terrible!”

“Well, it’s not my fault people are delicious,” Mina laughs, licking your face.

“But that doesn’t give you the right to just shrink people and eat them,” you object, trying gently to push her away. “What if they don’t want to be eaten?”

“I eat them anyway,” Mina whispers in your left ear as she nibbles it. “It feels good when they struggle in my tummy.” She then begins working her way across your face, licking your cheeks and eyes and nose. “Are you gonna struggle in my tummy?” She whispers as she reaches your right ear.

“No,” you say, then remember which question you’re answering. “I mean, yes,” you add, then plead with her not to eat you as you gently try and push her away. “I mean, uh, what if I don’t want to be in your tummy!”

“Hmm, then I’m going to need to be more persuasive,” Mina says, sitting up and whipping off her crop top to expose her extremely plump breasts, which she proceeds to smother you with. “So, Jack. Can I eat you now?”

“No! Please don’t eat me,” you gasp, struggling to breathe with a face full of cleavage.

You can hear Mina whispering a strange incantation as she smothers you. She then stands up, to your relief. As you gasp for breath, you realize that Mina is pointing two glowing fingers at you.

Magnitudus Deglutido!” She announces, and a multicolored burst of light erupts from her fingertips. You try to dodge by rolling off the couch, but the blast curves in midair and strikes you anyway. You feel a frightening sensation of falling as you black out.

When you awake, you find yourself completely naked on a very rough-feeling carpet. You open your eyes to see an enormous Mina hovering over you on all fours, wearing only a pair of lacy panties.

“Hello, Jack,” she purrs. “I hope you like your new size.”

You sit up and look around at the now giant-sized furniture surrounding you in the warehouse-sized living room. “Y-you did it,” you say, trying to stifle a giddy laugh. “Holy shit. You shrunk me.”

“Noticed that, huh?” Mina smirks.

“How tall am I?” You say, standing up and trying to get a sense of scale.

“About seven inches tall. Doll-sized,” she says, laying in front of you and licking her lips. “Just the right size for snacking.”

“This is so amazing,” you gasp, staring wide-eyed at her huge face and her inviting mouth.

“And I thought you didn’t want to be shrunk,” Mina says with a smirk.

“Oh right,” you say, starting to back away. “Uh, please let me go. Don’t eat me!”

“Mmm, are you gonna try and run?” She smiles, getting up onto all fours and slowly crawling after you, her dangling breasts swaying distractingly with each step. “This should be fun. I’m still gonna catch you, though.”

No, uh, stay back.” You say, tripping a bit as you stumble away - gravity operates a little differently when you’re doll-sized, and you’re not used to it yet. “Please!”

“Alright,” she says, crouching down in front of you like a lioness about to pounce. “Let’s play a little hide and seek. Now find yourself a good hiding place,” Mina continues, “because when I catch you—.” She then snaps her teeth at you, laughs maliciously as you jump.

Mina then stands up, covers her eyes with her hands, and begins slowly counting.

Where do you want to run to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)