More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Where does the story start?

Identity Theft

I finished the analysis of the latest data, saved the file and then started to check the coding for the fresh battery of genetic manipulation chamber tests.

Progress so far was very promising, the machine having successfully transformed all the test animals with no ill effects, altering genders, age, size and temperament completely as programmed. My solicitor maintained the chamber was not ready for human trials yet, but I knew it was. And I was going to prove it.

I looked across at my lovely assistant Claire as she checked the latest animals we'd altered. The dogs were confused, the new females anxiously trying to understand what had happened to them, why they smelled different, why they felt and responded in a new way. After a hundred and twenty hours the dogs genetic structure would stabilise and we could change them back. Any time less would be too dangerous.

"Don't worry girls, this isn't permanent," Claire said as she petted one of the fretting animals. At five foot one she was a lovely young woman, smart, attractive in a most curvaceous way and softly spoken - I'd been carrying a torch for her for a while but had not wanted to affect our working relationship. And she was so young. She looked at her watch, turned and gave me one of her lovely half smiles that made me think she harboured similar desires for me. "Right then. That's the last of them. It's time," she said, passing me her keys as she put on her coat. "So don't forget-"

"Chesters tablets. I know." I nodded. Claire lived close to me and I was dropping by to feed her cat whilst she was away on her conference in New Orleans. "You've told me twenty times." I said.

"Ok. I'm off then." She said as she grabbed her travel bag and headed out.

I watched through the window as her taxi pulled up and she climbed in and departed. She was gone! Excellent. I had the lab to myself for the next week and had been planning this for a fortnight. I breathed in nervously. Time to get started on my illegal trials. I just hoped I had the nerve to do this. It honestly scared me.

I put my USB drive in and brought up the file. Claire's image appeared on the screen. This was a perfect test. I licked my lips nervously. Gender male to female. Dear god... Could I do that? Could I become a woman voluntarily. Grow some balls man. I chuckled as I realised I was going to do the opposite. I was going to emasculate myself. Become a woman. It wasn't such a big deal. It wasn't like I wanted it. Wasn't like I was going to go out clubbing or sleep around. A week of sitting down to pee. That's all. Then I'd be back to being a man and ... wealthy. I looked over her curvaceous body. Feeling my fear grow. I wanted to get into her... Just not like this.

Age 35 to 22. Not such a bad thing being younger, but I doubted people would take me as seriously as before. Ageism. Heh, it was just a week. I'd done it before, I could do it again. Still I liked being in my prime, respected, established. Claire was so young. So green. And I would be too.

Height six foot two to five foot one. That would be hard, looking up at pretty much everyone. And I did not relish people looking down at me. I'd feel childish. Although Claire's curves were anything but that.

Weight 80 kilos to 50 kilos. It wasn't fat I'd be losing but muscle, bone and sinew. All my organs would be lessened. In fact I sensed I'd feel fatter if anything. With her curvy ass and relatively heavy breasts I'd be fatter than I was now, not that Claire was fat, she was slim. I stared at those breasts that would soon be mine, on my chest... And that lovely ass I'd admired and coveted. Mine too.

Temperament... This was the part that really worried me. Well I'd have her inherent temperament, quiet and shy. Dear gods. All of this from a single strand of hair. The marvels of science.

As I said becoming Claire was not something I really wanted, but this test was going to make me millions. I'd publish the data of my change to Claire and back again. The chamber would be mass produced. Sold everywhere. Money.

With trepidation I stripped and stepped into the chamber. I took one last look at my masculine body. My manhood. My male physique. The machine started, bathing my skin in violet light and I gritted my teeth. No going back now. "One small step for man," I said jokingly, the internal security recording this truly momentous event as it unfolded. I didn't want history to know how scared I really was.

Fortunately the transformation process was physically painless and rapid. However emotionally it was rather confronting. The chamber seemed to grow but I knew I was shrinking. Losing over foot of height, 30 kilos of muscle and becoming positively tiny was quite unnerving to say the least. I knew that my biological age was regressing as I shrunk in size and became feminine. So completely feminine. My muscles dwindled drastically, a thin layer of feminine fat forming over my entire body, my bones ached pleasantly as they reshaped. I could feel my ass and hips swelling to the proportions I had admired and I gasped as my waist narrowed. My skin smoothed noticeably, my fingers narrowing, blonde hair growing, spilling out over my slim shoulders, feet shortening, everything softening. I watched in wonder as my nipples grew a little I diameter and changed hue, the tips swelling - then in a sudden surge of growing flesh my chest pushed forth into a set of perfectly rounded breasts that swayed and jiggled. I had breasts! They that had never known the pull of gravity until now and as they filled my vision I could feel their heft and weight. I might be 22 now but my breasts were perfect - heavy but without a hint of sag. They looked so unreal, hanging from my narrowed chest.

I felt an odd pull on my groin and looked down resignedly to see my manhood shrivel, the head becoming a tiny little pink nub, the shaft splitting to form the nether lips of my new female sex, my balls compressing and being pulled up and inwards. A week. Just a week. It felt like an eternity of a sudden. I gasped as my hips widened and a tingling filled my stomach. A womb and ovaries. I could have a baby. Christ, just a week...

"One medium step for woman..." I said shakily as the machine powered down and I exited, my voice much higher, higher than I ever recalled Claire's voice. The lab seemed so much bigger! I stared at my reflection in a stainless steel panel, turned about slowly as I admired my body.

Success! I felt exultant and worried. Claire was as sexy and gorgeous as I had always thought. I lifted my heavy breasts and felt a sexual jolt. "Oh," I muttered, realising that the tingle of arousal in my breasts and nipples was echoed in my loins. My worry deepened. I'd not know Claire was so... Excitable. This was not a welcome revelation. I blushed and reached for my lab coat. I put it on and rolled my eyes. It was much too big now and I put it back. I looked like a kid playing dress up.

I went to my locker and took out the simple cotton panties that I'd purchased in advance and slipped them on gingerly. The were a good fit, if a bit tight. My new female sex was nestled in the skimpy fabric nicely, the mound of my mons quite ... alluring. I found myself wishing I'd been a little more adventurous in my choice of underwear. Maybe something translucent and silken, or cut higher on my hips. A g-string. Men liked a woman in negligee... I frowned, pondering where that thought came from. It was ... Pleasant.

I walked over to the computer to examine the redouts, absently playing with my breasts. I liked my breasts I decided. From this perspective they looked great and they felt even better. A good thing this was temporary. I could bet used to bring like this. All the readouts were as expected.

"Right then." I grabbed the rest of my new clothes. The bra was odd but I slipped my breasts in then managed to hitch it. I looked down at my cleavage, appreciating how my breasts looked. The jeans, sox, shirt and sneakers were pretty familiar. It was the body that was not. Everything bounced and jiggled as I pulled things on. I should have bought a dress, much easier to put on. And more flattering. And pantyhose and heels - I had nice legs and hiding them felt wrong. Claire never wore jeans or pants and I understood why.

I could shop later. That would be fun! I grabbed my keys and went to my car. It looked so big! Such a guys car. I had to adjust the seat and mirrors for my reduced stature. Then I drove home. The change left me exhausted. I stripped, climbed into my bed, curled up in the covers and fell fast asleep.

***

"Good morning."

I roused at the voice and looked up at... Myself. I frowned and looked down at myself. My full naked breasts greeted me. I still wore Claire's body, but who was wearing mine?

"It's me, Claire. I forgot my ticket. Imagine my surprise when I returned to see myself through the window walking about in nothing but a pair of little panties."

I blushed.

"When I figured it was you wearing my body I got all excited. You'd know about my libido and no doubt you'd figure out how submissively inclined I was. Then I thought about showing you what I wanted, how much I liked to be dominated. What better way to show you than in your body? Also given you're stuck like that for the next five days I figured I should be you to prevent anyone from suspecting. So I waited for you to go and used the machine to become you." He stretched as though admiring his new body. Bigger, stronger, older, more self assured and very masculine.

I nodded, trying to think up an appropriate apology.

"But now that I'm in your old body I realise that you were as attracted to me as I was to you. And I like to have control."

I nodded in understanding and mild concern. If Claire knew just how submissive I was now... I felt my new privates tingling as he reached out and cupped my chin. "How would you like to be fucked?" He asked bluntly.

Again I nodded mutely. He knew what my body wanted - what I craved. It was strange. We'd both wanted this before. I'd wanted Claire. She'd wanted me. And that desire remained. It felt perfectly right. I'd been scared of this bodies sexuality before, but desire wa pushing aside my reservations. He was strong and commanding - he knew what he wanted and took it with confidence. Me... I was going to let him.

His hand slipped from my chin down my narrow neck to the hollow of my breast bone. His possessive touch made me shiver and I leaned into him, my naked breasts swaying, my larger nipples swelling erect. A pleasant warm buzz between my lips made squirm with anticipation. He traced the tops of my breasts, the tactile response new and distracting. I looked up at him. I couldn't stop him even though a small part of me wanted to ask him to stop. He continued to play with my new breasts, circling spirals with deft fingertip tracing as he ran his other hand gently through my hair, guided my head back and leaned forward to kiss me. My heart beat faster as my breathing quickened, his tongue slipping into my mouth and exploring me. I yielded to his tongue, letting him taste me as his hand in my hair played with my ear lobe.

I stiffened as he gripped my right nipple and flicked it. I was growing moist and I reached out and slipped off his pants, pushing them down. He broke the kiss but continued to pet and stroke my neck as we both looked at his cock. With something akin to reverent awe my hand reached out to grab his aroused member. This used to be mine. It looked so big clutched in my small hand as I stroked it. His surprised intake of breath, it's sudden hardening and his self satisfied smile told me he liked it.

He let me explore it from my new perspective for a moment then pushed me down onto the bed. I shivered at his control of me. He threw off the covers and looked down upon my small, naked, curvy body. I felt exposed. Aroused. Uncertain. Submissive. I was his to do with as he pleased and that excited me incredibly. His hand slipped between my legs and slid up my inner thighs and along the lips of my sex. It was like a jolt of electricity that galvanised my mind and body. A raw moan of need burbled in my throat. He was going to screw me. Take me. I widened my legs and looked from his knowing face to his cock then down past my breasts to his hand at my hot wet pussy lips. I nodded eagerly, a pleading look on my face. Pure need ruled me.

He gripped my hips and moved above me, his manhood sliding between my legs, along my inner thighs, following the path blazed by his hand. I could feel the head slide along my lips and touch my clit. It felt so big. I couldn't help but compare the small nub of my clit with his bulbous head as he slowly ground against me, his shaft sliding along my lips, his head poking up between us, his balls against my perineam. He held my wrists down and controlled me. I slowly rocked my hips as he humped me. The sensation was fucking exquisite. Then he paused. "Lie completely still," he breathed and I nodded compliantly, obeying instinctively. He pulled back and I felt the head of his cock pressing against my engorged lips. I wanted to push back so he would fill me and I could increase our excruciatingly slow pace. "That's it. Good girl. I want you to remember every moment of your first cock filling you." I smiled and blushed as I felt my lips edge apart ever so slowly, his head entering me millimetre by millimetre, the sense of being filled overtaking me like a slow motion tidal wave. I looked down past my heaving breasts and watched him bury that magnificent penis in me. "Please... Faster." I begged fruitlessly. It was incredible. My lips spread and he slid effortlessly into me, spreading my insides with an almost glacial certainty. I felt every sensation, savoured it all. "Please... Harder! Faster! I want more!!!"

He chuckled as he filled me. I feverishly realised that he was enjoying the new sensation, taking his time to appreciate it, my torrid begging music to his ears confirming how good he was. I didn't care. I wanted more but he had told me to go slow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)