More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LesLes LesLes

How will our tale of superpowered passion in the stars begin?

Ice world; Inner Fire (DC/Marvel)

Something I wrote for an online friend who loves Wonder Woman and her loving submission.


Wonder Woman's shuttle landed upon the snow-covered plateau, crunching softly into the thin drifts covering the landing platform. The cloudless sky was a single sharp shade of blue above the featureless white. The world seemed dichromatic and beautifully clean and ready. To Diana it seemed a pleasing omen for her mission, and yet she knew that the whole scene had been laid out just so to plant that very idea in her mind. The shuttle in which Diana rode was a whimsical affair. In appearance it seemed like a wooden trireme rendered so short that there were only a half-dozen oars on each side between the fullsize stem and stern. All signs of the mix of technology and enchantments that allowed it to travel between the stars were artfully hidden. Diana stood at attention upon the open-deck at the rear of the ship with her hand upon the tiller, piloting the craft much more by iron will than the movement of the rudder.

Normally an honor guard of Amazon warrior-slaves would have accompanied Diana, having chained themselves proudly to their oars in joyous submission, proud to display their status as property of their mistress. Each synchronized stroke of the oar would have been a gorgeous glistening wave of muscled feminine arms, rippling abs, and flexing upper backs. Each synchronized stroke of the oar would also have sent an even more gorgeous wave of wanton moans through the Amazons as clever mechanisms harnessed each oar pull to push dildos into their welcoming ready vaginas. Her Amazon sisters would have powered the shuttle, part of the machinery, feeding it their sexual orgone energy through devices attached to their nipples and hidden within the dildos they drove eagerly and rhythmically into themselves.

Diana would have gone amongst her honor guard, and used her lips to whisper words reminding them of their servitude and slavery and her tongue to tend to the sensitive nubs of their nipples and clitorises. And so stimulating their minds and bodies she would have been part of the shuttle’s machinery too, as she helped it harvest her -sisters’ orgasms. Wonder Woman’s mouth filled with the remembered taste of the sensual nectar of women who had been for three-thousand years virgins - of their pleasure and slavery and their pleaure in slavery.

But in this place and time Diana came alone, her message unsullied upon chaste lips.

Close to the shuttle and leading away from it, the snow shifted and moved though there was no wind under the clear sky. A carpet of deep luxurious red was revealed. The edge of the carpet was decorated with a Greek pattern, a meander. Picked out in golden thread and studded within that pattern were fist-sized diamonds that together glittered like a landing strip in the brilliant sunlight. Diana understood the message from her time in Man’s World: a gesture of honor and welcome, and a guide as to where she must go.

golden meander

Diana jumped from the shuttle to the carpet in a bound higher and further than any mortal woman could have possibly made. Her sensual hips swayed side to side as she walked heel to toe on high stiletto heels along the red carpet. She had never walked in such a manner before she had been taken and tamed by her mistress, and so the way she walked sent an erotic thrill through her body as it brought to mind her most sacred and cherished memory of final surrender.

Diana was warded against the cold of the frozen plateau, but the mixture of her recollection and her anticipation of what lay ahead made her nipples stiffer than the cold ever could. As she strutted forward her thighs rubbed together and she enjoyed the delicious sensations of arosual as her vagina grew wet and her body prepared itself for sex.

Wonder Woman was a warrior- but her purpose here was not war, and so she did not come arrayed for war. There was no blade or aegis upon her back, and at her side was girded only the faint glow of her Lasso of Truth. If Wonder Woman was not wielded as a fleet-shattering weapon by her mistress then she had only one other purpose.

Wonder Woman came to this icy expanse as sex-.

Who awaits the arrival of the proud sex- Wonder Woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)